9 Effective Homemade Smoothies for Burning Fat on Belly
Belly fat is the most common and nasty problem for men and women and can be gained due to several reasons. For some it may be due to lack of physical activities while for others stress, anxiety and hormonal imbalances may cause such weight gain in abdominal region which is tough to get rid of. However, there always is exercise, healthy diet and healthy lifestyle to rescue in such situations. It is never too late to begin a healthy regime for workout and exercise. Right food is equally essential to re-gain loss of essential minerals in the process.
It is advised to check for allergies to a particular ingredient or any combination before resorting to regular consumption of the smoothies. These act best when consumed at the earliest since there are no added preservatives.
The Best Smoothies for Burning Belly Fat:
Here are a few interesting smoothies for Burning Fat on Belly effortlessly.
1. Strawberry and Orange Temptation:
To make this pound melting smoothie, take a clean blender and do the following:
- Add roughly cut 10-15 strawberries – without greens
- 2-3 oranges after removing the pits
- About 150 ml of water
- Blend thoroughly and pour in a tall glass
- Add about a tablespoon of lemon juice and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
The unique blend of strawberry and oranges are tasty and enriched with vitamin C which aids in fat reduction.
2. Grapes and Cucumber Cooler:
To beat the heat in summers, kick start your day with this amazing sweet and energy loaded smoothie. For preparation:
- In a blender take about 25-30 grapes (seedless)
- Add a medium size diced cucumber (peel/no peel as per choice)
- Pineapple chunks – half a cup, and 150 ml water
- Blend thoroughly and add water to give a smooth texture.
Pineapple and grapes add tanginess to the blend making quick refreshment for an eventful day.
3. Three Berry Treat:
Berries are great for digestion and a mix of these give a unique flavour which is sweet and tangy at the same time. Berries are also good for digestion and need to be essentially included in diet plan when looking forward to lose some pounds. For this:
- Take blueberries, strawberries and raspberries in equal portions
- Add 200 ml (about ¾ cup) yogurt
- 3-4 drops of vanilla essence/ vanilla extract and
- ½ banana – peeled and diced
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix.
Pour in a wide mouth glass and enjoy this tummy filling fibrous smoothie. It is ideal usually for mornings where hunger needs are met with healthy food.
4. Apple and Almond Smoothie:
This is an instant filling recipe which is tasty and healthy for reducing belly fat. Simply mix:
- A peeled/unpeeled apple (medium sized)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder and
- Cinnamon and nutmeg powder as per taste
Blend together with 5-6 ice cubes and enjoy this yummy-licious smoothie. Its nutritional value is very high and apple is anytime healthy when it comes to choice of fruits.
5. Oatmeal and Fruit Nectar:
The use of oatmeal makes this blend ideal for mornings. It fills your stomach at the same time as it helps reduce tummy fat. To make the smoothie:
- Take ½ cup oats, a cup of fruits of your choice and 10-12 cubes of ice
- Add a cup of milk and 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt – unsweetened
- Blend and pour in a tall glass and enjoy the chilled nectar
For those who are not too fond of the typical taste of oatmeal can add a teaspoon or two of honey for a better taste.
6. Watermelon Twister:
Watermelon has excellent hydrating and refreshing property which makes it ideal for juices and blends. To make this interesting twister:
- In a blender add about 500 gms unseeded watermelon chunks
- About 8-10 cubes of ice
- For the twist add about ½ tablespoon orange juice and 3-4 mint leaves.
Blend thoroughly to make a chilled minty watermelon smoothie with the twist of tang. Additional flavour can be given with a dash of lime while serving the twister.
7. Dates and Banana Smoothie:
Bananas have a lot of calcium which makes you feel energetic and consuming it is an easy way to keep food at bay as it is very filling. For the smoothie:
- In 200 ml yogurt add one peeled banana
- Add 4-5 dates and 5 drops vanilla essence
- Blend till smooth and thick consistency
- Garnish with roasted nuts after pouring in a wide glass
8. Protein packed Pomegranate Blend:
Pomegranates are essential for digestion and this power packed smoothie is a healthy snack for any hour of the day. All you need to do is:
- In a blender add about 1 pomegranate and 1 cup of berries of your choice
- Two tablespoons of protein powder
- One cup pomegranate juice and one tablespoon honey
Blend together and enjoy anytime. Pomegranate can also be replaced with banana, keeping rest of the ingredients same. This will increase its protein value.
9. Tropical Mango Blend:
The common conception that mangoes are responsible for weight gain is defied by this healthy and calorie free mango refresher which incorporates all the fibre of mangoes which are excellent source to burn fat. Follow simple steps to make this smoothie.
- Take one cup chopped mango in a blender
- Add half the quantity low fat milk and 5-6 ice cubes
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt (fat free)
- And ½ tablespoon honey for the added sweetness (optional)
- Blend until smooth
Serve this chilled blend garnished with strawberries and mint leaves.
As effective these easy to do smoothies for weight loss may be, it is always essential to do some exercise to see effective results in shorter period. Remember, nothing happens overnight and it requires constant effort and dedication for something as stubborn as abdominal fat.