Tse Mudra Meaning, Steps To Perform and Benefits
Stress, the modern-day buzzword is creating havoc in people’s lives. It is affecting adults and children alike and pushing them into a zone where the thought of facing a new day sends a shiver down their spine. Project deadlines, exams, pressure to perform, politics and unsavoury situations at home can cause acute stress. This eventually leads to depression and suicidal tendencies. One yogic mudra which can help you overcome stress and make you ready for things is the Tse Mudra. Tse Mudra or Three Secrets Mudra is also known as anti-depression mudra, which helps in removing anxiety and depression in life. Practising this mudra regularly can help you attract good luck in your life.
Symptoms And Signs Of Stress And Pressure :
People look out for different alternatives to release the pent up stress in their bodies and brains like meditation, morning walks, yoga, workout and stress management classes. The mental anxiety and stress can manifest themselves as either one or more of the following symptoms:
- Sleeping too little or too much
- constant worrying and anxiety
- short temperament
- finding comfort in isolation
- feeling light-headed
- Rapid heartbeat
This article is regarding the Meaning, posture, steps and advantages of doing Tse mudra. Read down below for more details…
Read: Health Benefits of Ushas Mudra
How To Do Tse Mudra Steps For Relieve Stress And Its Benefits :
Tse Mudra Meaning :
It is also known as Three secrets mudra or Adhi mudra. A mudra is a gesture of the hands that requires you to exert moderate pressure on certain specific points of your hand in order to activate different energy pathways and chakras in your body. This is because several of our nerves terminate in our fingers and exerting pressure on these leads to modulation of various areas of our brain. Tse mudra is actually an effective combination of breathing techniques and hand gestures.
The Tse mudra specifically focuses on improving your mental health and doing away with emotions like anxiety, fear, irritation and anger. As the negativity gets drained out of the body, it helps in enhancing your magnetism and Aura.
An unhealthy mental status is caused by the imbalance of the Water element in the body. Tse mudra helps to regulate the water element and relieve problems associated with the kidney and bladder. Performing this technique is recommended by Taoist monks.
How To Perform Tse Mudra Steps:
- In order to perform the Tse mudra, first of all, you need to sit down comfortably on a Yoga mat.
Stretch out your arms and place your hands on your thighs.
- Now, place the tip of your thumb on the root of your baby finger.
- Now, close your fist and encircle the thumb with the other four of the fingers of your hand.
- Next, close your eyes and breathe in slowly while chanting “Om”. You need to hold your breath, once, your chest is fully inflated. You can initially start with chanting Om just once and eventually keep on increasing the count to 7 counts.
- Try to feel the vibrations of Om in your ears.
- Then, breathe out slowly.
- Open your hands and allow all the stress and worries to leave your body through your palms.
You can perform the above Mudra 7 to 9 times, in a day.
Read: Uttarbodhi Mudra – Hastha Mudra from Yoga to Reduce Anxiety
How Long To Perform Tse Mudra For Relieve Stress :
Do it regularly 10 times per day to get good results or repeat the Tse mudra gesture until you will get relax.
Is There Any Limitation For Tse Hand Mudra :
There is no any restriction and limitations for Tse mudra. It is one of the easiest ways to get rid of stress and is quite convenient to perform practically anywhere at any time of the day. People of all ages can perform this mudra and help lead a more positive life.
Benefits Of Tse Mudra :
Tse hand Mudra benefits are as follows :
- The Tse mudra helps to fight anxiety and pent up stress in your brain.
- It increases alertness and intuitiveness.
- It alleviates the feelings of fear and failure and helps you perform better in life.
- Improves the functioning of your Kidneys and Bladder.
To sum up, Tse mudra very effectively helps to relieve stress, which is a major contributing factor in improving mental health state and helping you feel at ease with yourself and your surroundings.
Read: Vajra Mudra to Improve Your Blood Circulation
Precautions and Contraindications of Tse Mudra:
There are no known side effects of Tse mudras. However, you need to follow certain points to attain better benefits:
- Tse mudra can be performed anywhere and while doing any activity, including walking, talking and working.
- Combining the Tse Mudra along with deep breathing can enhance the results.
To sum up, Tse mudra very effectively helps to relieve stress, which is a major contributing factor in improving mental health state and helping you feel at ease with yourself and your surroundings. It can help you overcome miseries, sadness and turn away bad luck. Combining the Tse mudra with drinking a lot of water and walking can help you overcome stress quickly. If you want to know in full detail about the Tse mudra, you can refer to this article wherein you will find a guide to performing the asana and precautions to be followed in order to reap the maximum benefits of Mudra.