The Miracles Of Kundalini Mudra and Steps To Perform It
Modern day life is filled with stress. Work pressures, lifestyle issues and certain health factors can fill your life with anxiety issues. Adding to the woes are sexual problems, which cam be quite frustrating. One of the mudras which can help you awaken sexual forces is Kundalini Mudra. Kundalini Mudra is a hand posture that symbolizes the unity of femininity and masculinity. It symbolizes the union of the individual with the universe. People with sexual problems like lack of interest, early orgasm and reproductive problems, can be benefitted with the practise of Kundalini Mudra. Check out this article to know the Kundalini Yoga mudras, their benefits and steps to perform.
A healthy sexual life is key to happiness. Just imagine if you don’t have a healthy sexual life, how would get up in the morning and perform your best in office. You will be left with only an irritating feeling and nothing more.
Read: Padma Mudra and Its Benefits
Kundalini Mudra Meaning, Steps And Benefits:
So, here we are with Kundalini mudra meaning, steps to perform and benefits which will help you in getting rid of those sexual tensions.
Kundalini Hand Mudra Meaning:
Have you ever heard of Kundalini Mudra? Well, it is an age old practise which is associated with awakening and activating the sexual pleasures within your body. It will energize the sexual forces and eliminate all such sexual tensions from your body. Many yoga schools, martial arts training centres and even gynaecologists recommended this Kundalini yoga mudra. Kundalini mudra is like amalgamation or association between masculine and feminine forces.
So, now you all might be super interested as how to do this mudra Kundalini? Well, worry not, we all are well-aware that this mudras Kundalini yoga has become a quintessential part of the daily lifestyle. Sexual tensions cases have escalated like never before. And it’s better to take the help of some herbal and lifelong technique than resorting to some medications.
Read: Health Benefits of Mahamudra
How To Do Kundalini Mudra:
- Sit in a comfortable of half lotus position. You can either sit on a light mat or any regular carpet. Many experts have strongly advised not to sit directly on floor. This is because it is believed that there are some radiations from the floor which will not be good while practising any form of yoga or mudra.You can sit with your eyes closed and open completely your choice, but closed eyes can help concentrate better.
- Both the hands should be in the form of a loose fist.
- Now, gradually extend the left index finger into the right fist from below and place it on the pad of the right thumb.
- The other finger of the right hand must cover the fingers from above. It must like a loose and fleshy glove of fingers from above.
- Now, you need to hold this position as long as possible in front of your lower abdomen.
That’s it about the steps of mudra. Wasn’t it very simple?? You can do this at any time of the day. Be it morning or evening. Time is not the restriction. Regarding the frequency do it three times a day for at least fifteen minutes.
Read: Yoga Mudra for Headache Relief
Benefits Of Kundalini Mudra:
There are immense number of Kundalini mudra benefits. Some of the major benefits are listed below:
1. Erase in sexual tensions and anxieties.
2. Awakens the sexual force or energy within yourself.
3. Helps in achieving natural and healthy orgasm.
4. Brings a new set of regeneration and energy within yourself.
Side Effects Of Kundalini Mudra:
Kundalini Mudra has some spiritual and physical side effects that include:
- Energy Rushes
- Involuntary jerks or motions
- Intense heat or cold
- Sudden awareness of love
- Dominant emotions for a short span of time
- Visions or sounds of chakras
Kundalini Mudra has numerous benefits when performed regularly. It can help you attain a boosted sexual health and a healthy reproductive system. For people who experience sexual issues with their partner, Kundalini Mudra can be quite rewarding. Regular practise of the mudra can result in a sudden release of energy, which can arouse your sexual desires. You will notice a healthy and natural orgasm. One must know that mudras are not mere hand postures. Each posture has a specific purpose and can help in channelizing the energy flow in the body. We hope you understood the amazing benefits of mudras, which can help you solve both physical and psychological problems.