Samarpan Meditation is a form of meditation which has been taught by Shree Shivkrupanand Swami. It is a practice which unites us with the Universal Energy. If you practice it properly you will receive the Kundalini energy. It is the connection with the Divine energy which we need to feel from within us. It makes us forget our physical existence completely and we become a person who is full of Universal Consciousness. This is the time when we start feeling a different sense of happiness and a positive vibe starts building up as the universal energy starts flowing.
[Read: Shiva Meditaiton – What is it and What are its Benefits?]
Samarpan Meditation MantraTechniques To Practice:
- Samarpan meditation is pretty simple to practice. It means to surrender to the Divine energy as we sit to meditate. We let go of our egos, wishes, thoughts, regrets and any obstacle which stops you from meditating.
- We start by chanting a mantra with concentration based on the crown chakra which is on top of our head. We stay in silence and we come out with prayer for universal peace. This makes our hearts feel pure and we move a step ahead in spirituality.
- Sit comfortably and cross your legs as you sit on the floor. You close your eyes and you start divert yourself from all external objects.
- The best time for this meditation is before sunrise because that time the atmosphere is calm and you don’t have any negative thoughts in your mind. You can concentrate better waking up from sleep and then have a kick start to your day.
- The radiating energy with spread all over your body and you will remain peaceful even when you do your daily chores.
- 3.30 am to 9 am is the best time for this meditation. However you can meditate anytime between 3.30 am to 10 pm, if you cannot wake up that early.
- You could meditate twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening which would calm your mind all the more and make your feel light and happy.
[Read: How to Perform Tratak Meditation]
Benefits Of Doing Samarpan Meditation:
Regular meditation will give a complete balance in your life and when a person is balanced, they are completely divine. They get the ability to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and of course spiritually. They start looking at life in better way and they are an observer. They start learning more and talking less and gain new experiences trying to understand what life is.
As your level of meditation keeps improving with time, soon you would start feeling completely free. You will be free from diseases and there will be uplift in your immune system. You will start having a healthy body and you will be calm and composed.
It helps you to be free from mental problems such as stress, worries, tensions, anxiety, guilt, frustration and depression. You want to free your mind from the bad incidents of the bad and the worries which you hold for the future. You would just want to enjoy the present moment at peace.
You are more of an emotional person where you let go of all the negative thoughts and become kind towards the people to dwell with.
[Read: Amazing Health Benefits of Zen Meditation]
You are satisfied and peaceful. You are happy and you take everything around in a positive way. You can work and be more successful in what you do. You interact with people and they receive your positivity.
With meditation you receive a state of thoughtfulness and you experience vibrations of your soul gradually. You start getting sense of spirituality and that leads to self-realization. You come closer to God and feel the divine power.