Top 9 Latest Models of Wide Belts for Women in Trend
Belts are considered a beauty-adding accessory in the fashion industry, which is the aptest description women can ever think of. Nowadays, the concept of wearing trendy wringing thin hip belts has been added with wide belt designs, which not just support the pant to stay around the hip or waist region; instead, they outcast its design through the width and shape of the belt. Wide belts refer to belts wider than the standard width commonly used for clothing or accessories.
Uses of Wide Belts:
They are typically worn around the waist and serve both functional and fashion purposes. Wide belts come in various materials, styles, and sizes, allowing versatility to complement different outfits.
- Support: Wide belts can provide support and stability to the lower back, particularly when engaged in activities that involve lifting heavy objects or performing physical tasks that require core strength.
- Cinching: They can be used to cinch and define the waistline, creating an hourglass figure or adding shape to loose-fitting garments.
Statement Piece: Wide belts can serve as a statement accessory, drawing attention to the waist and adding visual interest to an outfit. They can be made of leather, fabric, or metal materials and may feature embellishments, buckles, or unique designs.
- Layering: Wide belts can be worn over dresses, tunics, or long tops to break up the silhouette and add a touch of style. They can transform a plain outfit into a more polished and put-together look.
- High-waisted Style: Wide belts are commonly worn with high-waisted bottoms like skirts or pants. They help create a defined waistline and enhance the retro or vintage aesthetic.
- Boho Chic: In bohemian or boho-inspired fashion, wide belts can be paired with flowing maxi dresses or oversized tops to add structure and create a boho-chic look.
When choosing a wide belt, consider the width, material, colour, and overall style to ensure it complements your body type and outfits. Experimenting with different belt sizes and styles can help you discover how wide belts can enhance your style and outfit choices.
Best and Fashionable Wide Belts for Ladies with Images:
Let’s learn more about the top 9 wide belt types, which will undoubtedly inspire all ladies to buy one!!
1. Triple Buckle Plain Black Women’s Wide Belts:
The width of this belt is more than 4mm with three distinguishing buckles, which are made prominent by contrast coloured buckling system. This plain black wide leather belt is worn around the hip region on top of a dress or a top. It is a perfect wide belt for women.
2. Black Bead with Shell Design Ladies Wide Belts:
Since black is a universal colour, the beads in making this belt are black, combined with any colourful outfit. These beads are glued in even rows with a centre shell-designed buckle. Due to its prominent, colourful buckle design, this belt is wide for dresses.
3. Braided Brown Leather Wide Belts for Women:
Brown leather is considered an elegant and rich material used in making all kinds of accessories, including this wide belt with a unique design. This women’s wide belt is designed by twisting the material to form a braided design with a centre-contrast coloured buckle.
4. Brown Faux Cinch Wide Waist Belt:
Faux leathers are a synthetic material that resembles pure leather, but unlike pure leather, faux material is economical and easy to create a designer accessory. With that in mind, designers approached making a wide belt with a cinched effect due to its width and lace buckling system.
See More: Mens Elastic Belt
5. Snakeskin Designer Wide Maroon Leather Belt:
The animal print design is not limited to cloth design; they are also used to create unique and fashionable wide belts made using pure maroon leather. Since it is made from a pure material, these belts are expensive. In this design, a thick wide belt strap with snake print and the tip of the belt is painted with a golden design used with a centre-thin golden strap buckle, which is different from the usual belt design.
6. Elastic Wide Belts:
To change from the usual leather and faux belt, designers found another interesting idea: an elastic band with a centre buckle system designed to be worn around the waist region. Numerous designs are now made in this wide elastic strap with a decorative buckle shape and design.
See More: Wide Waist Belt
7. Front Metallic Silver Plate Wide Belts:
A plain semicircular or oval-shaped wide shiny and mirror-like property seen in metal is used as a centre decorative design in a wide elastic belt or a thin wide leather cloth. This type of belt has a buckle system not at the centre but rather see at the tongue portion of the belt, which is the tip of the belt.
8. Perforated Black Leather Wide Belt:
This simple wide belt is used more commonly as a formal wear accessory. In this design, the width of the belt is wide at the centre and gradually reduces in width at the tip of the belt with a metal buckle and punched hole to tie the belt.
See More: Chain Belts
9. Boho Style Wide Belts:
Tribal style belt designs are commonly worn below the hip region, matching well with a long skirt and a top. In boho design, colourful round beads hang like a chain attached to a belt made from thick thread and a metal bar. The whole design makes the belt wider and a bit heavy, so it is recommended to work only for special occasions and parties.
Not all costumes match a wide belt; choosing the right type of costume and a perfectly complementing wide belt is quite a time investing task. But once you discover that trick, it is easy to juggle different types of wide belts with appropriate clothing. Glancing at this article will help ladies make the right match.