Top 3 Methods of How to Make a Bangle Box at Home
A Bangle box is a must to keep our bangles safe for longer. Beautiful bangles made with sparkles or glass or bangles that get damaged with the frequent touch of other things need special storage. We can easily get bangle boxes from the shops, but do you know? It is also very easy to make the bangle box at home in a few steps and with material that can be found in our home. This means we can make the best bangle boxes out of waste.
There are many different and easygoing ideas to make beautiful bangle boxes for your daily bangles. Bangle boxes from old newspapers, Cardboard bangle boxes, old cabinets and good old shoe boxes are beautiful ideas.
3 Handmade Ways to Make Bangle Box at Home:
Diy bangle box is an easy process to make at home. Here we present three different ways to make a bangle box using paper.
1. Bangle Box From Old News Papers:
Have you ever thought of how to make a bangle box at home and with old newspapers? So here is how to use old newspapers and make an attractive bangle box.
Things you Need: newspapers, glue, scissors and thick papers
- First, roll the newspapers into thin rolls of the same size. You can take one single paper for each roll.
- Now take a rectangular shape paper of any size you want, and stick the newspaper rolls one by one in order with the help of glue.
- Once the entire paper is covered with paper rolls, cut them into one size and even glue it on top with water and glue mixture.
- Now take two papers cutting off the shape of a U, one side flat and the other round. Stick the newspaper rolls in the same way as we did above but on both sides of the paper.
- Once the three paper-rolled parts are dried and stiff, assemble them into a bangle box. Cut the circular part of the small parts of the similar two papers.
- Now, join the parts with super glue, colour the box with your favourite colour, and create a beautiful bangle box.
A beautiful bangle box is ready for you, and no one can ever tell what you have made the box from.
2. Bangle Box From Corrugated Papers:
Corrugated papers are so attractive; if you imagine making creative things out of them, there are amazing ideas. Many things made from corrugated paper can help you in many ways. Let’s make an attractive handmade bangle box out of such beautiful papers.
Things you Need: colourful corrugated papers, cardboard, scissors, glue, a round small pipe and ribbons
- Cut the Cardboard sheets into beautiful round shapes a bit larger than the bangles you want to store.
- Now cover the cardboard rim with colourful strips. You can even cover it entirely with the colourful paper if you wish.
- You can take a cardboard pipe of paper rolls tube for holding the bangles inside the box.
- Now stick the corrugated papers to the round cardboard, each on one side.
- And your beautiful easy bangle box is ready within a few seconds. Attach a ribbon to keep the bangle box closed and open.
A bangle box with a colourful texture can be in your wardrobe for each bangle set.
See More: Punjabi Wedding Bangles
3. Bangle Box From an Empty Tape Roll:
Have you ever considered making a bangle box from a used-up tape roll? Yes, a finished large tape roll can give you a beautiful box to keep your bangles set safe in your wardrobe and even when you are out; it is safe in your luggage. The DIY bangle box idea will be loved and admired by people who see it.
See More: Bridal Bangles Set
Things you Need: an empty tape roll, Cardboard pieces and decorative sheets of your choice, glue, scissors and a magnet.
- Take the empty tape roll and cut it into two pieces in a ratio of 3:1 so that you can give it the shape of the base and the cover lid.
- Again, join one of the ends of both pieces with strong tape because opening and closing the bangle box becomes easy.
- After joining the two parts, cover the surface with white paper or foam to give a similar outlook to the box.
- Place the magnet on the ends of the pieces so that it gets closed when near each other, and make sure it does not appear outside and not even get too close inside the foam.
- Now cover it with beautiful coloured or decorative paper you have chosen for your bangle box.
- Now take two round cardboard sheets the size of the tape roll and cover them with decorative paper. You can take similar colour paper or a contrasting colour of your choice.
- Join both the cardboard pieces to either side of the tape roll and close the bangle box into the last step.
So your beautiful single bangles box is ready. It is helpful when such small boxes are always there for your different sets of bangles, keeping them separate. With such easy ideas making bangle boxes at home has become easy and fun.
See More: Bangles Designs For Bridal
Making creative objects at home from things available inside the house is a thing of creativity in your mind. Simple and fun ideas that can also be easy understanding by small children are found in DIY creative ideas. Just imagine going out for a marriage, and you have to take bangles kept in your purse loose and unsafe! Try making beautiful bangle boxes out of anything in your house. With some new ideas and tricks, you can get an outstanding bangle box. We can make beautiful bangle boxes from old newspapers. Here are a few steps to bring the best out of waste into reality.