Anarkali Churidar Models – 25 Latest and Stunning Collection
Churidars are among the most ancient and classic outfits which we all already are aware of. While there are several patterns in these garments, the Anarkali churidar designs are the trend of the new millennium. With long flared dress style patterns and beautiful stunning designs and details within them, these outfits did not take much time to steal our hearts. Today, they have become one of the most versatile and popular clothing styles opted for by women of different age groups for a variety of functions and festive seasons.
While there are several variants within these churidar Anarkali dresses, we have brought together the most fashionable looks and styles trending this year. Be it for simple functions festive or event wear; they are the perfect fit. Let’s get started!
Features of Anarkali Dresses:
There are different types and styles within the Anarkali churidar suits and dresses. But here are a few popular and striking features which you must know before you go ahead in purchasing them.
- The Anarkali comes in different lengths, although we see the most popular ones these days are floor-length ones, there are knee-length varieties too.
- You can choose the best outfit from a wide range of fabrics. Ranging from comfortable cotton to silk to linen and georgette, they are beautiful and unique in their types.
- They are quite versatile. You can use Anarkali dresses for festive wear, simple functions, weddings, or even casual outings. Different designs and patterns within them help us to fit in types of different occasions.
- Anarkali comes in regular suits, kurta lehenga types, as well as gown variants. Several designs are evolving these days keeping in mind the needs and style statements of modern young women.
Latest and Beautiful Anarkali Churidar Designs Collection:
Anarkali churidar dresses have a few alternatives accessible in a market like festive wear, party wear, routine wear, and casual wear and also these churidars can be worn formally if you are working in an MNC. Here are some traditional and most popular Anarkali churidar collections with pictures.
1. Georgette Anarkali Churidar:
Georgette churidar suits are popular for ages, and since the beginning, given their adorable appearance, they deliver effortlessly. This green and yellow printed Anarkali churidar with beads work and abstract prints all overlook quite distinct and different from other variants. If you love experimenting and are looking for a unique design, this can be an idea.
- Design: Yellow and Green Anarkali Churidar with Beads Work
- Fabric: Georgette and Poly Chiffon
- Body Type: Medium and, Plus Size
- Occasion: Family Outings and Fests
- Wear With: Minimal accessories and a simple look will do for this outfit.
2. Anarkali Full Sleeve Churidar with Jacket:
Here is another variant of the Anarkali churidar set with a fancy jacket. The blue printed churidar comes to half-length (calves) and has a contract jacket to wear on the above. A similar design of the jacket is added in as a taping border, which looks unique and trendy. This style is quite vintage and classic and those who prefer to have an excellent old style can try this one out.
- Design: Printed Blue Anarkali Churidar Set with Jacket
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Anybody
- Occasion: Casual Wear to Social Gatherings
- Wear With: Simple hoops and loose hair would match here.
3. Orange Block Print Anarkali Churidar:
While block print outfits and dresses have received wide popularity across the globe, this orange fancy printed Anarkali churidar looks no less than a dream. With a V Neck, flared hem, and shiny taping all across, the elegance and posh, polished look attached to this outfit are quite mesmerizing.
- Design: Orange Block Print V Neck Anarkali Churidar Set
- Fabric: Polyester and Supernet Dupatta
- Body Type: Thin and Hourglass Figure
- Occasion: Festivals, Weddings
- Wear With: Heels and loose hair, with matching fancy earrings.
4. White Anarkali Churidar:
As much as we love white colour, this floral print flared Anarkali churidar with dupatta is rich with details. With a regal and plush look, style and elegance, along with a unique drawstring near the waist as a band, this garment is super fancy and gorgeous. It delivers a feminine look effortlessly and is best for women who want to look youthful.
- Design: Floral Print White Anarkali with Drawstring Band
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin and petite
- Occasion: Casual Festivals
- Wear With: Hoops, juttis or sandals and no accessories can be ideal.
5. Striped Anarkali Churidar:
This striped vibrant blue and white Anarkali is light as heaven. A simple stripes print, good flare, comfortable effect and weight, and stylish neck design entirely draw our attention to this outfit quickly. The elegance and class with a touch of grace attached to this suit are mesmerizing.
- Design: Striped Blue and White Anarkali Kurta Churidar
- Fabric: Polyester and Cotton
- Body Type: Anybody
- Occasion: Functions and Family Gatherings
- Wear With: High heel pumps, a watch and simple accessories can be the perfect match.
6. Plain Silk Anarkali Churidar:
The plain and simple outfits with Gota Patti are the new trend from recent years. This particular blue long Anarkali with pants comes with a maroon dupatta, which has Gota Patti elegant and yet minimal work on it. The panelled detail near the neck and dupatta, flared hem and bell sleeves look ideal for modern and contemporary women who are in search of ethnic wear with a twist.
- Design: Plain-Flared Anarkali with Maroon Gota Patti Dupatta
- Fabric: Silk
- Body Type: Anybody
- Occasion: Festive Wear, Family Gatherings and Simple Events
- Wear With: Red long ethnic earrings and matching heels can be the best deal.
7. Sleeveless Net Anarkali Churidar:
This Anarkali kurta with churidar comes with the fancy added jacket too. The golden zari detailing all over a red kurta and fancy intricate designs make this outfit look ideal for women who prefer massive and modern ethnic outfits. The Anarkali goes to floor leg length and looks fantastic for tall women to flaunt it beautifully in the right style
- Design: Red and Golden Zari Embroidered Anarkali with Dupatta
- Fabric: Net and Rayon
- Body Type: Thin, hourglass, curvy and medium women
- Occasion: Festivals, celebrations
- Wear With: Golden colour pumps or wedges with a hair bun can be the best match.
8. Designer Party Wear Anarkali:
This Biba’s latest model Anarkali churidar comes with gorgeous and intricate designs all over. This particular printed green kurta has elegant print near the neck and sleeves along with dense, colourful designs near the flared hem. The mandarin collar, heavy flares with two layers, and sleek style are one of a kind and are best for women who prefer classic variants.
- Design: Geometric Printed Green Anarkali Churidar with Dupatta
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin and petite women
- Occasion: Weddings, receptions, functions
- Wear With: Jhuttis and a fancy hairdo can be ideal. Add on heavy ear accessories.
9. Anarkali Churidar for Weddings:
This branded beige and grey custom kurta set have a fancy and elegant floral print all over it. With grey bottoms and a dupatta, the colour goes perfectly in contrast with the Anarkali kurta. The elegance, plush looks, and luxurious style statement make this outfit look stunningly beautiful.
- Design: Beige and Grey Floral Flared Anarkali
- Fabric: Silk and Net
- Body Type: Thin to the Hourglass Body
- Occasion: Weddings
- Wear With: Chandbali earrings or heavy tassels with wedges and loose hair can be ideal.
10. Chiffon Anarkali Churidar Designs:
Those who prefer feminine and classic cute Anarkali will love this blue Anarkali. With embellishments such as beads and embroidery near the neck and flares, gorgeous colour, intricate detail and design patterns, this stylish yoke design churidar looks mesmerizing. It instantly delivers a modern yet charming Indian grace with it.
- Design: Blue Anarkali Churidar with Embellishments
- Fabric: Chiffon and Cotton
- Body Type: Petite, Medium and Hourglass Women
- Occasion: Festive Wear, Functions, Events
- Wear With: Matching flats and earrings with minimal accessories are ideal here.
11. Navy Blue Cotton Anarkali Churidar:
The ethnic and Indian way of dressing is gaining prominence in recent years, and this particular navy blue Anarkali looks like a desi dream. With floral print and Anarkali below the calf-length, the pair comes with yellow pants and a red checked dupatta. The tasselled borders, timeless floral design and elegant look make it unique and stylish in modern preferences.
- Design: Navy Blue Floral Anarkali Churidar
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Medium, Curvy and Hourglass
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: High heels, right-tasselled earrings, and ethnic hairstyle can be a good pair.
12. Long Embroidered Anarkali Churidar:
Embroidered dresses and Kurtis have gained momentum in recent times. While women across age groups quite like their intricate work patterns and designs, this particular blue Anarkali pants and dupatta is nothing less than a classic elegant style. This budget-friendly stylish and yet simple blue Anarkali looks gorgeous with a beautiful pair of dupattas that one shouldn’t miss.
- Design: Blue Embroidered Anarkali with 3/4th Sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Thin, Petite, Plus Size
- Occasion: Festive Wear and Functions
- Wear With: Wedges, loose hair, and minimal accessories can work well with embroidered dresses.
13. Anarkali Princess Cut Churidar:
Princess-cut Anarkali’s aren’t a new phenomenon. We have heard about them entirely for a long time but disappeared from the market in recent times. This vintage styled Red, and teal coloured princess cut Anarkali comes with a square neck and patch border. With netted dupatta and unique neck cut, it is for those women who prefer the old-school style.
- Design: Red and Teal Green Princess Cut Churidar without Sleeves and Netted Dupatta
- Fabric: Silk and Net
- Body Type: Medium and Curvy Body
- Occasion: Simple Functions and Family Gatherings
- Wear With: Pearl accessories and bracelets can suit this look better.
14. Black Printed Anarkali Churidar:
Black is a timeless and elegant evergreen colour. Dresses or ethnic wear in black is most opted and loved across and this particular printed black long Anarkali in panelled design looks no less than gorgeous. With a trendy silver printed design and simple dupatta, this dress is stunning for all women who prefer contemporary style statements.
- Design: Black Printed Long Anarkali with Flares
- Fabric: Cotton
- Body Type: Curvy and Hourglass
- Occasion: This is best for simple wedding events and festive wear
- Wear With: Ethnic heavy accessories can be ideal in this look.
15. Floral Green Anarkali Churidar:
Green floral outfits have been a new trend in recent months. While most of us haven’t come across this colour many times, this unique yet mesmerizing look is stealing our hearts. The embroidery near the neck, floral print, and flared hem matches very well with the pink dupatta and pants. It’s best for those women who prefer elegant and edgy sleek vibes.
- Design: Floral Print Panelled Kurta in Green with Dupatta and Pants
- Fabric: Cotton Silk
- Body Type: Petite Women
- Occasion: Casual Daily Wear
- Wear With: Simple and minimal accessories with sandals can be a good idea.
16. Bridal Anarkali Churidar:
Women wear bridal Anarkali suits during their marriage, which gives them an elegant and beautiful look. Women look awesome in bridal Anarkali. The dupatta in bridal Anarkali is usually in net material. By wearing the matching jewellery and Mehendi in hand, it gives the complete Dulhan look to women. Bright colours always look good in a bridal Anarkali suit. It is none less than Lehengas. They are elegant, and splendid and will make you look breathtaking.
17. Cotton Anarkali Churidar:
Women can wear simple cotton Anarkali every day, and during household work also. It is printed Kurti with no work, so more comfortable to wear. Since these suits are made up of cotton, they are perfect for the summer. The comfortless in attire can increase the confidence of women, so simple cotton Anarkali churidars are highly in demand. It is available in many colours, prints and designs. These suits are devoid of any heavy embroidery work. Thus they are light weighted.
18. Heavy Net Anarkali:
Heavy Net Anarkali churidar suits designs are the best during festive seasons like at Marriage, Reception or any traditional event. Net churidar dresses Anarkali usually carry an extravagant layer of net over the suit, thus making you look extra stylish. Embroidery work on top and print work plus broad border suits well. It gives a heavy look to the Anarkali. The dupatta in it is of net material which is very low weight. Women can just rock the floor with heavy net Anarkali. It is eye-soothing in colour.
19. Fancy Anarkali Floral Churidar:
The young girls and ladies mostly choose fancy Anarkali for party wear or while going out for dinner. The Turquoise colour and the floral print churidar are a nice combination. The floral print on the sleeve and neck portion is an added beauty. Ladies who have an average body can do well with fancy Anarkali. There is a lot of collection of fancy Anarkali available in the market. There are many Kalis in fancy Anarkali.
20. Silk Floor Length Anarkali:
Floor-length Anarkali is in more demand nowadays. Usually, silk is available in vibrant colours which give you a fancy look. Sober work on top and bottom gives a stunning look. Women look beautiful in floor-length while wearing in Marriages. It does not have more Kalis and flare. Even women with a heavy bodies can also wear Floor-length Anarkali and they also look good in it. The suit is lengthened below the ankles hiding the long pants you’re wearing. Silk Anarkali churidars are always favourable for all parties and on auspicious occasions.
21. Party Wear Long Churidar Anarkali:
Partywear Anarkali churidars are best suited for parties. They have sober colour and need to take utmost care in stitching as heavy fabric is used. Women look very attractive and can become the centre of the party in party wear Anarkali. This Anarkali adds grace to women’s beauty.
22. Apple Cut Anarkali Churidar for Women:
It is called so because the base frills in the front are placed higher than the base frills at the back. This style is wonderfully suitable for petite women. It is best suitable for ladies wearing during Marriage.
See More: Women’s Churidar Leggings
23. Latest Designer Anarkali Churidar for Teens:
As the name suggests, Designer Anarkalis are heavy and expensive. They are to be worn at some special party occasions. Heavy attention is paid to designs and fabric. It gives a stunning look to the wearer.
24. Jacket Style Anarkali Dress:
As the name seems to be, the Jacket style Anarkali is those that accompany a coat. The coats can be vigorously weaved or plain and basic. Ladies with heavy upper busts can go for this Anarkali suit.
25. Traditional Anarkali Churidar for Ladies:
Customary Anarkalis, for the most part, have an enduring texture, which ladies can wear at various events. Customary Anarkalis convey an ethnic interest and they are continually satisfying to the skin.
How to Style Anarkali Churidar Dresses?
With these several variants of Anarkali dresses and pattern ideas, here are a few ideas on how best to style them for good looks.
- Depending on the event and occasion, you can decide on the accessorizing. Simple suits and churidars require more and higher accessories than the heavy and work embroidery ones.
- Prefer to go with heavy earrings and heels or wedges to look stylish and luxurious.
- Work on mesmerizing feminine hairstyles such as loose hair looks and hairdos. These can enhance the overall style statement.
- Add on a jacket in a similar or contrasting colour for further ideal style and modern looks.
There won’t be a single occasion in our lives when ladies don’t wish to look stunning. Anarkali dresses have managed to maintain a classic reputation. Be it a wedding, a formal meeting or an official affair, Anarkali seems to be floating everywhere Anarkali suit complements your real beauty irrespective of your body type. The flare and the quality of work done on the Anarkali suit are what matters.