15 Stylish and Designer Cardigans for Men In Latest Fashion
The cardigan has a long history, but it was noticed in 1890. It was when Britishers devised new items to prevent themselves from severe cold, and final simple design cardigans were formed. Every time, it was a new look that became a trend, and nowadays, there are more than 50 new varieties of men’s cardigans. The cardigans are also available for summer in light clothes, so people are becoming fond of the same. Many people believe in styling their shirts, and the cardigan is always the best choice. So, choosing a delightful and latest pattern of men’s cardigan is recommended. It would enhance your look and make you the happiest person on earth.
Importance of Cardigans for Men:
The cardigans for men seem to be very important,
- It protects us from the direct sunlight and UV rays.
- It protects us from the severe cold.
- It is good for an enhanced look over shirts. The best way to style new clothes comes from cardigans only.
- The linen and wool fabric used in it make it a strong material. Thus, it has a long-lasting effect.
- Cardigans provide the quality, and they make us feel comfortable.
Which Type of Cardigan is Preferred for Men?
The cardigans have different varieties and patterns. The type depends on the fabric used. First of all, the wool cardigan is generally used, but some also include linen. So, linen and wool would be a perfect combination. Moreover, new designer cardigans can be chosen for events and parties and formal cardigans for a formal look. One can also get some lightweight casual cardigans for daily use. So, choose the best one that suits your personality and the nature of the environment.
Different Types of Cardigan Designs for Gents in Trend:
Let’s look at the best men’s cardigans with pictures.
1. Men Long Cardigan:
The men’s cardigan is the general choice made for winter. The cardigans are probably designed for women, but the new generation seeks men’s cardigans. This is a long design cardigan with a simple look. The brown colour looks best in the same form.
- Fabric Used: The wool fabric is used to make the cardigan.
- Matching Outfits: Moreover, one can get top designs after having an appropriate matching outfit, including black boots and a white shirt.
- Length: The length of the cardigan extends up to the knees only. Therefore, it can be used perfectly for winter.
2. Wool Cardigan Men:
The wool cardigan is again an appropriate choice that matters a lot. Nowadays, it is a trend to wear a wool cardigan in winter. The design of the cardigan is a slim fit with extra complex patterns. The nature of such a cardigan gives a different look when worn for parties.
- Fabric Used: The wool is used as the main fabric, while the pockets are designed with cotton fabric.
- Matching Outfits: The matching outfit includes a white shirt and black boots.
- Length: In this case, the cardigan extends only up to the waist of the person wearing this garment.
3. Men Shawl Cardigan:
The trendy men’s cardigans are hitting the market without a spare. Some new designs have already been published in the market with a trademark. The shawl provides a designer look for men. This time, it is the design of a shawl cardigan. The pictures give the best prediction of the same style. The design is generally simple, but a new look is given to the cardigan style.
- Fabric Used: The linen and the wool fabric seem the best choices for making the men’s shawl cardigan.
- Matching Outfits: The best matching outfit with this cardigan is wearing a black t-shirt, blue denim, and sneakers.
- Length: The cardigan will only extend up to the waist of the person wearing it.
4. Men Hooded Cardigan:
The hood style has been used for a long time, but it is a hooded cardigan this time. In winter, a general requirement for woolen clothes and a hood seems the best option. Now, this is one of the famous designs for men. The image shows a well-designed and simply patterned hooded cardigan with a dashing colour.
- Fabric Used: Wool fabric is used for this cardigan.
- Matching Outfits: You can pair this cardigan with a grey T-shirt and a pair of white coloured trousers.
- Length: The length of this cardigan extends just below the waist of the person wearing it.
5. Men Zip-Up Cardigan:
It is one of the oldest styles being added to the list. However, the men’s zip-up cardigan is coming up with the latest patterns and designs. The men’s cardigan outfits bring numerous choices along with them. The design of the zip-up cardigan depends on the zip provided. Simply, it would give a jacket-type look with a zip.
- Fabric Used: Wool fabric is used completely for making the cardigan.
- Matching Outfits: The matching outfit includes a simple designable t-shirt/shirt, blue trousers, and black shoes.
- Length: The exact length of the cardigan extends just up to the waist of the wearer.
6. Burgundy Cardigan Men:
Gent’s cardigan is also a collection of different new colours. The burgundy colour is the most popular colour for cardigans. Even men would also love to wear the same. The design of the cardigan is kept simple, and that suits a formal look. One can also choose some designable cardigans.
- Fabric Used: The wool fabric is used with some use of linen. Thus, it is making the product very strong.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a pair of black trousers and a white T-shirt with this cardigan.
- Length: The length of the cardigan extends just above the waist of the person.
7. Men Knitted Cardigan:
The knitted cardigan is adding a new design to the list. If it is your first time, click the link and look for a men’s knitted cardigan. One should try the new knitted cardigan. The design of this cardigan is embedded with a knitted pattern. Such cardigans are the best choice for formal looks.
- Fabric Used: Pure wool is used as the main fabric here.
- Matching Outfits: Most of the men have already started to wear the same with the matching outfit, which includes a white shirt and brown shoes. It is suiting a lot for the majority of people.
- Length: The cardigan will only extend up to the waist of the person wearing it.
8. Men Chunky Cardigan:
Men’s cardigan styles include some new designs; this is men’s chunky cardigan. The chunky cardigan is a new-look cardigan which also comes in long sizes. So, men should try this designer cardigan for parties and functions. The design for this cardigan is engaged in providing a new chunky look. The proper design is maintained for arms and shoulders.
- Fabric Used: Linen is used as the fabric instead of wool.
- Matching Outfits: Pair this cardigan with a white T-shirt and a burgundy coloured pair of trousers.
- Length: The cardigan’s overall length only extends below the waist of the person wearing it.
9. Men Open Cardigan:
The men’s open cardigan is just a newly styled cardigan where the open cardigan looks very cool. This is only a new trend that is followed by most of the men in winters. The design for this cardigan is a simple open structure with extra buttons provided.
- Fabric Used: The wool is used as the fabric, which is responsible for the soft nature of the cloth.
- Matching Outfits: The matching outfit includes a formal shirt inside, black jeans, and brown boots. This would be the perfect match for the new look.
- Length: The length of this cardigan extends below the waist of the person wearing it.
10. Men Summer Cardigan:
The men’s summer cardigan is also a new choice from light-weighted clothes. It would protect the body from getting damaged by direct sunlight. In summer, it will be one of the best choices for an advanced look. The design is based on simple patterns, making it suitable to wear in summer.
- Fabric Used: The cotton will be used as the main fabric.
- Matching Outfits: The suitable summer cardigan gives a perfect look when worn over a red or blue shirt. Even one can try some extra matching outfits with it.
- Length: The length of the cardigan extends just up to the waist of the person wearing the cardigan.
11. Men Cotton Cardigan:
Men’s cotton cardigan is going to be another best choice for summer. The light-weighted fabric is always suited for comfort. So, cotton is going to be the best choice here. The cotton design for these trousers is accomplished with better colour and regular patterns. Overall, a plain design is formed.
- Fabric Used: Cotton.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear this cardigan with a pair of white coloured trousers and also a grey coloured half sleeved T-shirt as well.
- Length: The overall length of this cardigan extends just below the waist of the person wearing it.
12. Men Winter Cardigan:
Men’s cardigan sweaters and men’s cardigan jackets are the choices for winter. The men’s winter cardigan involves both plain and simple design. It would add to the beauty of men and give an enhanced look. The design is somewhat like a jacket with the best fitting for men. This can be the best choice for winter.
- Fabric Used: In winter, there is a need for thick fabric, and for it, wool is going to be used.
- Matching Outfits: You can pair this cardigan with a white coloured half-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black coloured loosely fitted trousers.
- Length: The cardigan’s length extends only below the waist of the person wearing it.
13. Men Striped Cardigan:
The men’s stripped cardigan comes under the category of a designer cardigan. It looks beautiful on men and gives a different look for events. One can get such a good cardigan at simple and easy prices in the market. This is a new cardigan type with different stripes as the design.
- Fabric Used: The wool will again be used as the main fabric for protecting the essence of the cardigan.
- Matching Outfits: This way, one can also wear a red coloured shirt, blue jeans, and men’s striped cardigans.
- Length: The overall length of the cardigan will only extend up to the waist of the wearer.
14. Men V Neck Cardigans:
The V-neck cardigans are popular among various nations. The male cardigan sweater was the first approach made by people in terms of V-shaped. Now, the cardigans are also available in the same category. This cardigan design remains perfect for every pair of trousers. The V-shaped design is focused as the major entity of this cardigan.
- Fabric Used: Wool is the most suitable fabric set for such cardigans.
- Matching Outfits: The matching outfit can be any formal shirt inside and black boots.
- Length: The length of the cardigan extends just below the waist of the person wearing the cardigan.
15. Men Collared Cardigans:
Men-collared cardigans are suitable for the men of the new generation. These are stylish and productive cardigans for men. The style can be understood from the picture provided. New styles are still making their way into the market without any consideration. The design includes 2 pockets inside the cardigan.
- Fabric Used: The wool and cotton combine to make the collared cardigan a successful product.
- Matching Outfits: The matching outfit can be a black shirt and black shoes when going to a party.
- Length: In this case, the length of the cardigan extends just up to the waist of the person wearing it.
Wearing Tips for Men Cardigans:
- The wearing tips should always start from top to bottom. The cardigans look good on shirts. Some of them may choose formal or casual, so it depends on their choice. But the shirt is the best option for inside.
- Generally, a light-coloured cardigan is set to be appropriate for men. Now, again, light-coloured trousers or blue jeans can be worn by men.
- The shoes can be boots in black or brown. These are the best style tips for wearing cardigans.
How to Style Cardigans for Men?
- The style for cardigans can be made through a designer look. A better look generally comes with designer cardigans.
- Although one can style it according to the choice and make things easy, don’t try to be complex and use light-coloured clothes.
- The simple style would include a plain shirt with a plain cardigan for men. This way, one can look good for a formal meeting.
- If it is the case for parties, then some designer cardigans in black would style your overall look.
The cardigans for men are opening a new approach for a better design. The cardigans for women were first implemented, and sooner, it focused on men. Now, various new designs and colours are available in the same pattern. One can now wear cardigans in both summers and winters. For summer, it is cotton fabric; for winter, wool fabric is used for making cardigans. The market is a hub for such cardigans, and one can look over a number of varied collections. This would provide a different and good look for men. So, choose the best option regarding the same thing.