How to get rid of Wrinkles from Hands?
One of the most dreaded signs of aging is Wrinkles! This is because a wrinkle that appears on your skin lasts for a lifetime. Along with your face and neck, Wrinkles damage the beauty of your hands as well. It’s hard to imagine someone with a pretty young face having wrinkled hands. While environmental factors contribute to this condition, negligence and lack of proper care aggravate it. However, there are many ways by which you can easily how to remove wrinkles from hands, which shall be explained at length in this article.
What Causes Wrinkles On Hand?
There are several factors that contribute to wrinkles on hand. Understanding the root cause can help in dealing with the problem in the right way. Here are some of the main reasons why your hands develop wrinkles:
- Aging: With aging, your skin loses its elasticity. Along with your face, your hands also start developing wrinkles.
- Lack of Hydration: A dehydrated skin is highly prone to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sun Exposure: UV radiation can damage the skin’s internal tissues, which makes it lose its elasticity.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies can damage your skin health, leading to the formation of wrinkles.
- Medical Conditions: Taking certain oral drugs can weaken the blood vessels in your skin and make it thin. This can also lead to wrinkles on your hands.
How to Remove Wrinkles from Hands:
If you thought wearing gloves to hide your ugly hands is the only way out, you are mistaken! There are plenty of natural ways to reduce wrinkles on hands and make them look younger and beautiful again. Here are our simple tips to get rid of wrinkles on hands. Take a look.
1. Moisturise Regularly Wrinkles From Hands:
A good moisturiser is the best home remedy for wrinkled hands! It is advisable to avoid dry skin and make your skin soft and elastic by smearing moisturiser on a regular basis to remove wrinkles. Using moisturisers at nighttime relieve your skin and offers you a good touch to your skin, maintaining fine lines as well as wrinkle at bay. Here is how to remove wrinkles on hands using a moisturiser.
How to Do?
- Take some amount of moisturiser in your clean, dry hands.
- Massage them well on to the fingers and all those areas which have wrinkles.
- Let the skin all the goodness and leave it overnight.
How Often Should I do This? Follow this every day to see the best results.
2. Petroleum Jelly for Wrinkles From Hands:
Petroleum jelly is a strong moisturizer out there. This best home remedy for wrinkled hands will ensure that your skin looks younger and will help in making the wrinkle less apparent. However, it does not guarantee a total of wrinkle-free skin. Here is how to get rid of wrinkles on hands using petroleum jelly:
How To Do?
- Apply petroleum jelly on your hands and envelop them through cotton gloves during the night.
- Make sure your hands are dry and clean before applying.
How Often Should I Do This? You can do it regularly for a visible difference.
3. Drink Lots Of Water Reduce Wrinkles On Hands:
You have to know that dehydration can result in wrinkly, shabby hands. Maintain your body hydrated by drinking ample water. Water is the best cure for wrinkled hands, and experts recommend having at least two litres of water a day. You can even drink plenty of juices to supplement your body with vital nutrients.
4. Retinol Cream to Remove Wrinkles From Hands:
If you are wondering what to use for wrinkled hands, Retinol is the answer! It works by improving the collagen in your skin and stimulating the blood vessels. It is one of the best anti-ageing products which can improve the thickness of your skin and delay the signs of aging. Retinol is a derivative of the antioxidant vitamin A that can also reduce the oxidative damage.
How to Do?
- Apply a retinol hand wrinkle cream each night.
[ See More: How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Forehead ]
5. Balanced Diet to Remove Wrinkles on Hands:
A balanced diet is a sure shot remedy for wrinkled hands. Consume a balanced as well as a nutritious diet because it benefits your skin to stay young-looking and vibrant.
- Include green vegetables, lean proteins and fruits in your food regime. Take them in your salad or make a nice curry out of them.
- Foods that are rich in vitamin C, E and A are usually suggested to be taken. They have high quantities of anti-oxidants in them that will make your skin look young.
- Include tomatoes in your diet.
- Fruits such as blueberry, raspberry, avocados are also good for helping you achieve a wrinkle-free skin.
6. Chemical Peel to Remove Wrinkles From Hands:
In this process, elimination of the uppermost and damaged coating of skin takes place that helps in the new skin formation. Check to your dermatologist and talk about your chemical peel alternative while they may very much decrease your hand wrinkles. This method cannot be done at home without the supervision of an expert doctor.
7. Exercise for Winkles on Hands:
Work out encourage circulation, moreover circulation be able to decrease wrinkles. So, perform exercises on a regular basis. Make sure you perform hand strengthening exercises to tighten the muscles and the skin around them.
8. Massage to Treat Wrinkles on Hands:
Massaging your hands plays an effective role to boost blood movement to the skin which covers this appendage. This, in turn, helps to decrease the occurrence of wrinkles on your hands. A good massage is definitely one of the best natural remedies for wrinkles on hands!
9. Honey to Reduce Wrinkles on Hands:
Put honey on your hands as honey involves many antioxidants which are very helpful to remove dry, wrinkly hands. It also prevents the arrival of new wrinkles. Honey is also a natural moisturizer which can nourish and hydrate your skin. You can combine it with other agents like yoghurt or coconut oil to improve its efficiency.
How to Do?
- Apply raw honey on your hands.
- Massage for 10 minutes.
- Leave on for an additional 15-0 minutes.
- Wash with warm water.
How Often Should I do This? Every alternate day.
[ See More: How To Reduce Wrinkles ]
10. Oil Mask for Wrinkles on Hands:
Another best home remedy for wrinkled hands is an oil mask. Offer your hands a healthy as well as youthful look by smearing oils which go with your skin kind. The oil enters deep into your skin cells, which decrease wrinkles nearby and avoid the development of wrinkles.
How to Do?
- You can apply castor, sesame, olive or coconut oil or else of your choice and allow it around 1 hour.
- It is good to use at nighttime and rinse off in the morning.
How Often Should I do This? You can do this every day until the situation improves.
11. Lemon to Prevent Wrinkles on Hands:
Here is another vitamin C rich fruit that will help get rid of wrinkles on hands. The antioxidants in lemon can reduce the oxidative stress on your cells and prevent wrinkles.
How to Do?
- With lemon juice: Mix half lemon juice into milk and put on hands by this mixture and wash later than 20 minutes.
- Lemon and Milk: Milk contains anti-ageing properties which dampen skin whereas lemon gets rid of suntan, mud and extra spots off your skin.
How Often Should I do This? Remember to use them daily.
12. Sunscreen to Treat Wrinkles on Hands:
Each part of your skin wants to be sheltered from the cruel effects of the sun, along with your hands, are no exclusion. The sun is recognised to accelerate the aging procedure plus if you wish to remove wrinkly hands, you must confirm that to lather sunscreen on a daily basis at whatever time you go out.
[ See More: How To Remove Wrinkles Under Eyes ]
Hand Creams and Lotions for Wrinkled Hands:
Apart from the many simple home remedies, here are some alternatives you could try. Hand cream for wrinkles hands is plenty in the market today. Take a look at some of the best ones.
1. Salcoll Collagen for Wrinkles on Hands:
This is a hypoallergenic anti-ageing hand cream, which is also available as a lotion for wrinkled hands. The cream contains natural collagen in it that will quickly seep into your hands. It moisturizes your hands deeply and helps in regenerating the skin. It is non-greasy and will also cure the cracks on your hands. However, it is slightly costly but is worth it. This is considered to be the best hand cream for wrinkles.
Price: Approx. 2000 INR.
2. Aveeno Positively Ageless Skin for Reduce Wrinkles From Hands:
The product promises to give you ageless and young-looking skin. The southern wood extract will lock the moisture in your skin. It is affordable and is not oily or greasy. It also has a nice odour. However, in case you are allergic to scent, watch out! It is known to cause an allergic reaction. It is more of hand cream for wrinkled hands that is used to prevent cracks and dryness.
Approx. Price: 1132 INR.
3. Miracle Hand Repair Cream to Treat Wrinkles On Hands:
The cream assures to moisture and makes your skin look wrinkle-free in no time. The main ingredient is the aloe Vera that has the ability to make your skin look young and is power-packed. It can be used by both men and women and has a non-greasy formula. However, watch out for the wax-like feel on your skin after you wash. This is the best hand cream to reduce wrinkles.
Price: 693.99 INR.
4. Maple Holistics to Remove Wrinkles On Hands:
Maple holistics is a therapeutic hand cream that is suitable for a person who has sensitive skin. It contains no harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulfates etc. It is an excellent moisturizer that will leave your skin looking young. Try out this best hand cream for wrinkles.
Price: Not available.
Rating: Not available.
5. LT Organics Nourishing Cream for Wrinkles From Hands:
Here is another paraben-free hand nourishing anti-wrinkle hand cream to get rid of wrinkles from your skin. It is an all in one cream that will provide relief to your elbow, hands and heels. It contains shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil and other anti-oxidants that will help revitalise dry hands and wrinkled skin.
Price: Approx. 870 INR.
Rating: Not available.
Additional Tips to Prevent Wrinkles On Hands:
Along with following these solutions to eliminate wrinkles on your hands, you can also follow these simple tips to prevent them from developing further:
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Use good quality sunscreen to coat your hand well before stepping out in the sun.
- Cover your hands with gloves or sleeves to reduce UV damage.
- Exfoliate your hands twice a week to remove dead and dry skin.
- Don’t soak your hands in water for too long. This can make your hands look older than they actually are!
- Invest in good hand cream or lotion to fight wrinkles.
- Eat a well-balanced diet.
With these home remedies and hand creams for wrinkled hands, there is no way you can go wrong! They are sure to restore the lost glory of your hands and make them Kiss-worthy! Remember, your hands can make or break that impression, with just a handshake. So, don’t lose the opportunity to wrinkles and beat them with these amazing methods!
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers:
1. What are Fillers and How do They Help With Hand Wrinkles?
Dermal fillers are injections that contain hyaluronic acid, which can smooth out your skin and reduce wrinkles. These are injected into the hands to add volume and plumpness to them. This is otherwise impossible to achieve with a normal hand cream or lotion. The effects last for 6-8 months and must be done by a trained dermatologist.
2. How Does Smoking Contribute to Wrinkles On Hands?
Smoking is another factor which can cause wrinkles on your hands. It can speed up the aging process by a few years and make you look older than your true age. Apart from facial wrinkles, it can even damage the beauty of your hands. The nicotine in cigarettes can cause thinning of blood vessels, leading to the formation of wrinkles.
3. Does Washing Hands Continuously also Cause Wrinkles?
When you wash your hands continuously, the skin absorbs more water than its capacity. This can make them look wrinkled and old. Also, using a soap to wash strips off the natural oils in your hands and dry them out. This can also be another contributor to hand wrinkles. It is better to follow your hand wash routine with a good hand cream to prevent this problem.