These days Pakistani eye makeup has gained a lot of popularity. You can do these bold fashion looks with a lot of colours which are bold or glittery. These can also be worn for any parties. If for a party you want to try out something like this, then you will have to keep a mauve or pinkish eye shadow and you must also have a shade of black.
Below are the steps mentioned to get Pakistani eye makeup to look like the image shown above.
• If your makeup doesn’t give a good base then it could be because you do not cleanse your facial pores in a hydrating manner. Therefore you should remember that for the base like concealer or foundation to last longer hours you will have to use some deep oil cleansing type of cleanser on your face. After you have cleansed your face then you should pat it dry.
See More: Simple Korean Eye Makeup
• This will keep the surface hydrated and the primer will stay in the pores. You can also buy an eyelid primer which is suitable for priming the lids. This helps shadows from creasing on the lid.
• Next you need to apply some concealer. This helps not only to conceal any blemishes but if you want a properly done eye makeup, this is something that will also help you cover any dark circles that you may have. Therefore you should buy a costly concealer. You can buy various forms and see which of these are properly getting blended with your skin.
• You can now put the foundation and blend it properly. There are many types of foundations like the cream based or the stick based foundations. You can also find powered foundations which are like compacts. You will then have to use a loose powder or a compact to do the base properly. You can then apply blusher or bronzer as per your look.
See More: How To Do Japanese Eye Makeup
• Now you need to apply the eye makeup. The Pakistani eye shadows are usually of flesh tint. You can make these look like Arabian with 3 or more colours blended like green, golden and black. You can also do these in the normal traditional style which will not require so many colours. However the eye liner is very broadly done. You can also use kohl for this.
• Star off by applying a pinkish silvery tint on the whole of the bone area and the lids. You should blend this properly.
• Next you need to use the silver highlighter on the brow bones and at the sides.
• Now apply some of the golden shadow and you can also use matte or any form of glittery shade. This is choice dependent.
• Blend the black shadow at the exterior.
• Now use a kohl pencil and draw a winged form of lining. This should be in the form of a tail and you can extend this slightly upwards.
• Line the lower rim with a thick lining as well.
• You should team this with false lashes to give this a voluminous look.
• You should then curl this and now apply mascara in a zigzag way. This way will help the mascara to look thicker. You can now apply more glitters if you want.
• The whole look should be done with some flesh tint or nude lipstick. Line the lips with a bold lining.
See More: Korean Eye Makeup Looks
• If needed wear a Maangtika and apply a dupatta on the top to team up with this Pakistani eye make-up. These can be done for any form of parties.