20 Latest and Trendy Blunt Haircuts in 2023
Blunt haircuts are the new style statement and trend. These blunt haircuts which are well in style and hype already in other Asian countries are back in trend in India. They are quite edgy, sleek, and stylish. Women who love and admire polished and poised looks can try these out. These blunt haircuts succeed in giving an elegant and smart makeover, which can make you stand away from the crowd. They provide that dignified and decent look that many women strive to achieve, through the well-trimmed shape and style.
This fashion statement will hence provide you with all classy, edgy and elegant to carry over with you. Read this guide to know trending variants of blunt haircuts and what best may fit you for styling for several days and occasions.
20 Best and Stylish Blunt Haircuts to Try This Season:
Here is a list of trendy, smart and cute blunt haircuts which can appeal to and appease anyone.
1. Blunt Hairstyles for Ear Length Hair:
This wavy hair textured blunt hairstyle is perfect for women with super short and ear length hair. The haircut looks absolutely inspiring, and easy to maintain on a daily basis, yet echoes very well with several outfit choices such as work and office wear, parties and casuals. The blunt hairstyle fits in beautifully for women with thin hair too, and women with round and oval faces.
2. Blunt Haircuts for Shoulder Length Hair:
We are in love with this bleach-blonde blunt hairstyle for women with shoulder length hair. If you love the blunt hairstyle and prefer to go with the striking texture and colour, you can replicate this similar style for an enhanced glam quotient and style statement. Women with thick hair and oval and hearty faces can check it out. Further, you can also try out the front bangs to give it a beautiful feminine elegance.
3. Blunt Haircuts for Medium Length Hair:
This blunt hairstyle is a perfect choice for women with medium-length hair. The look is inspired by pink ombre hair colour, perfect for women who love the mild style instead of an entirely bold hair-coloured hairstyle. This is perfect for women with oval and diamond face shapes and fine hair.
4. Sleek Blunt Haircut for Round Face Shape:
Alternatively, women with round face shapes can also try out this sleek and chic blunt haircut. Those with shoulder length or medium hair length can prefer this edgy and fashionable appearance. It is perfect to exude contemporary hues and delivers a lovely appearance with simple yet charming vibes. Those in any age group can check this out.
5. African-Inspired Blunt Haircut for Women:
The blunt haircuts are no more purely a Western phenomenon, as we love this African inspired blunt haircut. If you love to take the experiment and prefer its unique appearance over anything else, you must try it out. It is suitable for women with any face shape and hair texture. Isn’t it charming? Try this for your upcoming parties, and you can notice all the limelight over you!
Read: Beautiful African Hairstyles for Women
6. Blunt Haircut for Long Hair Girls and Women:
This is one of the blunt haircuts for long hair. In case you have long hair and want to have this style out for yourself, this can be the best fit for you. This is quite polished and trendy and is pretty well fit for any woman who has long hair or wants to have long hair. Those who love the simple and smart look and regular professional women can also try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: The winter season is perfect for this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their late 20s and 30s can look super poised and young here.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with professional formal wear for the office to look super stylish and edgy.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and diamond-shaped faces with straight hair can totally try this style out.
7. Blunt Cut with Short Hair:
If you want to maintain a short hairstyle, then this variant of a short blunt cut is the best fit for you. This is quite sharp and edgy. The hair is well cut by a stylist and looks super smart on women who have straight hair. If you want to look young and stylish and focus more on fashion, then this is the best fit for you.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 20s can totally work on this look well.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are good times to try this one out.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear a knee-length dress to look great for night parties.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with any face shape and straight hair can best fit this style.
8. Blunt Haircut with Layers:
We all love layers. The layered cut has been evergreen and a go-to style if we are confused and do not know what to choose. This blunt haircut with layers style would be ideal. If you love to blend these two, the result is amazing as we can see. It is totally smart with a bit of edge and style.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon is good for this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can fit in this style well.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this with an oval and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear nice formal clothing for formal meetings. Alternatively, you can also wear casual western outfits for regular wear. This is quite a versatile style.
Read: Short Spiky Hair Women
9. Blunt Cut for Fine Hair Woman:
In case you possess fine hair, then this is the best blunt-cut hairstyle for fine hair women. This is quite a trendy look with hair up to neck length. In case you want to have a simple yet super poised and edgy fine look then this is a good alternative and option to choose from. Women here are seen sporting this look with minimal makeup yet looking super trendy.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this lookout.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 30s to look young and stylish.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and diamond-shaped faces with fine hair can try this option.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Women can wear skirts and tops to look trendy while going to the office in this look.
10. Blunt Shoulder Length Cut:
This blunt shoulder-length haircut is absolute love and gorgeous. This is quite trendy for women who don’t want too long or short hair. This comes best for women who wish for simple looks. See here is a woman sporting an asymmetric shoulder-length blunt cut, which is super trendy and edgy. The front layers of the hair here are lengthier than others to add to the look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can try this best than others.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and winter are the best seasons to try this look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval-shaped face with straight hair goes well with this style.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear this with the long gown to look super amazing for fancy parties.
11. Bob Cut in Blunt Hairstyle:
Bob cut is an evergreen trend and phenomenon. This is a blunt cut bob hairstyle. Women who love to flaunt bob style and want quite a sexy and hot look are the best fit for this style. This is best if you have straight silky hair to have this blunt cut texture. Work on this well, and you would not regret it!
- Best Season to Try: Summer and winter are best for this haircut.
- Ideal Age Group: Ideal for women in their late 20s and 30s to look stylish and young.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval, heart and diamond-shaped faces with straight hair can look great in this style.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear this with a knee-length dress for parties. You can also make it a regular professional style with your formal wear such as blazers
12. Blunt Cut for Frizzy Long Hair in Diagonal Shape:
This may seem just like the same straight blunt haircut long hair for you. However, this cut at the edge is diagonal in shape that is haircut is coming from a high to low level at the end. This is adding to the look and further enhances its beauty. Try it out if you have frizzy kind of hair but want to try out the blunt cut.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during winter and monsoon at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s look best with this look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with any face shape and hair type can try this one out.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Those with knee-length dresses and skirts can look amazing for date nights and cocktail parties as well.
Read: Dreadlock Hairstyles for Women
13. Blunt Cut for Those with Medium Length Hair:
This is a blunt haircut for medium length hair for girls. If you would love decent length hair cut not too long or short but want to look trendy and polished, then this is a good option for you to try out. Seen here in the picture is a young girl who is sporting this haircut with hair left over, parted a bit from the sides.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women in their 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to try this blunt cut shoulder-length hairstyle out.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Try this with a leather jacket and skirt to look amazing during formal dinners.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with an oval and heart-shaped face with straight hair can totally try this style out.
14. Blunt Cut for Everyday Casual Purposes:
Here we can see blunt cut shoulder-length hair with hair coloured at the bottom. The streak of hair colour is adding further to the look and style. It looks absolutely amazing and trendy and is the new-age fashion one must try out. Seen here is the girl sporting golden hair colour, which is among the best fit for this front bang hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Winter is a good time to sport this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in their 20s and early 20s are good to rock this style totally.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with wavy hair and any face shape can try this style totally.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Try this with casual wear outfits to look suitable for everyday casual outings and college.
15. Blunt Cut for Wavy Hair:
It is a blunt haircut for wavy hair, and this is amazing for those who have silky smooth hair and wavy texture hair type. If you are someone who wants to look further bold and stylish, you can prefer to colour your hair as well. This will escalate your look and style quotient to a new level. Try it out yourself to see!
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in winter for the best look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s and 30s can look amazing in this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval and diamond-shaped faces and wavy hair.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Dress in an elegant skirt and jeans to look amazing for dinners and formal events.
16. Blunt Hairstyle With Bangs:
There are many young girls and women out there who love bangs. This blunt haircut with bangs is among the most amazing styles to try out. This is totally amazing, trendy and feminine too. Here seen is a girl sporting a blunt cut with bangs in wavy texture. She looks absolutely gorgeous and so will you if you try this out.
- Best Season to Try: Try this during monsoon and winter to look great.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in their 20s and early 30s.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Only oval-shaped face women can suit this best with straight or wavy hair.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear a nice jumpsuit or knee-length dress to look elegant for night parties or cocktail events.
Read: How to Style Your Hair Woman
17. Blunt Cut Style for Thick Hair Women:
This is among our top trending blunt short haircuts for thick hair to try out if you have good voluminous hair. This looks quite amazing with hair flowy and puffy around. This further suits women in mature age groups also if she prefers to have it. This is quite a versatile style in case you want to try it, and you would love it too.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this lookout.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can totally style this well.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face women with thick hair should try out.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear a nice skirt or knee-length dress to look gorgeous for formal parties.
18. Blunt Hairstyle for Those with Thin Hair:
We understand that not everyone can have thick, voluminous hair. This is one of the best blunt haircuts for thin hair. And this is the best cut which is up to the neck or shoulder-length as you prefer it. The hair is hidden out and looks totally amazing and stylish. You would look edgy and trendy to flaunt your persona before others. Try this out, and you would never ever again rethink this hairstyle!
- Ideal Age Group: Ideal for women in their 20s and 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to work on this style totally.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape can try this out with thin hair.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear nice formal wear with blazers to go for official events or tasks.
19. Blunt Cut for Super Long and Silky Hair:
If you have extra-long hair and want to maintain the length, then you are good to go with these blunt hairstyles for long hair. This is good and formal too in a way, is quite polished and you can look edgy. Women who are petite in the figure will look best in this style. Here seen is a woman sporting this long blunt cut style with layers. You can try this similar one out!
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during winter to look fantastic and stylish.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can look young and edgy in this look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape can try this with a straight hair texture.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear with the cute knee-length dress for parties or even with a formal shirt and skirt to look amazing for formal corporate get-together events.
20. Blunt Edge Cut Style For Women:
Here is the all-new and trending blunt edge haircut. The hair in this style cuts symmetrically on the edges equally. The hair here is seen sported by parting it in the middle and falling on the face looking quite stylish and fashionable. You can try this edge cut for medium hair too if you prefer to have this on you. Just make sure that the cut is symmetric on the edges.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this cut for any woman in their 20s and 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and monsoon are the best times to try this lookout.
- Appropriate Dress and Occasion: Wear nice skirts or dresses to look amazing for dinners with family or friends.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and diamond-shaped faces with straight hair textures can try it out.
Read: Victoria Beckham Haircuts 2023
Maintaining a blunt cut is not easy. Here are some suggestions and clues
- You can add a soft fringe on a face to embrace and style the blunt cut a bit more. A side-swept fringe may look good on most of the women to balance it with a blunt style
- Hair type is essential to think about before taking this cut and style. If your hair is fine and super straight, then you are the best to try this cut. If your hair is curly, you may want to rethink your decision.
- The face shape is important to think of as well for a blunt cut. If you have a round-shaped face and square-shaped face, go with longer blunt hair, not the shorter or bob one. but if you have an oval-shaped face, you are lucky
- You can always colour up the hair and mix it up to look super smart and edgy. They will give a new look and style to you.
Hope you enjoyed this guide on blunt haircuts trending all across this season. They are super versatile, and stylish and can be enjoyed by different women. Try it out yourself, and you can notice the difference. These blunt cuts are super edgy and can give you a polished and elegant look. Tell us what you think about these cuts. We would love to hear about your experience and what styles you liked!
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can blunt cut suit a round-faced woman?
Ans: The beauty of blunt cut is it suits different face shapes, and variants can be the best fit for different women in these ways. Hence if you have round shaped face as well, you can totally try out this cut. Do not try a mini and bob version, instead, you may want to try a long or layered bob cut.
Q2. Does blunt cut suit women of all age groups?
Ans: Generally, blunt cut is most suited and preferred by women in their 20s and 30s. There are however some variants that look good for women in their 40s as well. You may further want to take advice from a stylist on what best can suit you in blunt if you are above 40 years of age.
Q3. Can young girls below 20 try out blunt long hair cut?
Ans: If young girls below 20 want to try out blunt cut, they prefer to do young and girly styles to suit their face and age. For instance, a long blunt is best suited for those young women in their 20s. Try out something like a blunt bob for medium hair looks to look at your best.
Q4. Does blunt cut need further styling or accessories for after style?
Ans: Generally, the blunt cut is good for itself. It is polished and edgy and is a shaped haircut for itself. It does not need further styling or accessories to add to hair as it looks good by itself.