Who does not love straight hair? Every woman admires and dreams of having straight hair. In case you have this texture, you are quite lucky, given the variety of hairstyles you get to try out which are precise, unique and fashionable. These medium length straight hairstyles enhance the beauty, and the look can make you look effortlessly pretty. You do not need to spend time trying to maintain them. Hence continue reading to see what best you like in these hairstyles and how you can like them for several occasions in hand.
15 Latest and Beautiful Medium Length Haircuts for Straight Hair:
We have top 15 Straight Hair Hairstyles Medium Length for women. Try these collections of shoulder-length straight hairstyles to change your look and leave a lasting impression in a crowd.
1. Middle Parted Straight Hair:
In this look, the hair is parted in the middle, allowing the two sides to stay loose and cover the ears and cheeks. It is one of the most elegant looks for medium length hair. This hairstyle comes with long layers and extends to the shoulders. Women with heart-shaped faces will rock this look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out in winter or monsoons.
- Perfect Occasion: This style suits dinners and date nights.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in your 30s, you can work this style well.
- Matching Dress: Pair them with nice sleek western gown or dress for the look.
- Suitable Face Type: This look can be tried with those who have an oval and diamond-shaped face with straight hair.
2. Layered Hairstyle with a Headband Twist:
This creative straight hair hairstyles medium length is best for those who have blonde hair. This is unique and has a twist of quirky and funky nature. This attracts a second look given the way it is elegant and also looks pretty. It will keep the bangs away from the face.
- Best Season to Try: This best suits the summer season.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in their late 20s.
- Perfect Occasion: Work on this for nice casual outings with friends.
- Matching Dress: Try this style well for those who love short dresses.
- Suitable Face Type: Work on this style for those who have the oval-shaped face and straight hair.
3. Long Straight Bob:
This is a new bob style that is being sported by numerous women, girls, etc. Unlike the usual bob hairstyle, here the hair is a bit longer and can be sported by women with almost all face shapes. The chestnut-coloured hair comes with substantial volume and is very well angled, which has helped it in securing its place as one of the hottest haircuts of this summer.
- Best Season to Try: A hairstyle, which can be tried during all seasons.
- Matching Dress: This can be paired with formal as well as informal attire.
- Ideal Age Group: This hairstyle is suitable for young women in their early to late 20s.
- Suitable Face Type: This is good as medium length haircuts for straight hair and any face types.
- Perfect Occasion: A look that can increase style quotient for dinner parties and outings with friends.
4. Ponytail With Bouffant Braiding:
Those who have shoulder length straight hair are good to go with this style. This dramatic pony is great with those who like to flaunt it that way. A ponytail is done at the back just above the braid. Styling this look needs time and patience. Women with oblong and thin faces can sport this look easily.
- Best Season to Try: This goes well with all seasons equally.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 30 years can try this one out.
- Perfect Occasion: Try out this style on any casual outings or lunches.
- Matching Dress: This style goes well with any ethnic or western dresses.
- Suitable Face Type: Those who have straight medium hair and oval face can try this one out.
Read: Medium Hairstyles For Round Faces
5. Voluminous Blonde Bangs:
This fringe hairstyle has been sported by many celebrities during this and the previous summer. This makes one thing clear that it is one of those looks which will never become old or run out of fashion. The heavy hairstyle comes with bangs, which conceals the upper part of the face and the ears. Women with thick hair will get the most advantage from this look as it is intended for them.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this for women in their 30s.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style with casual morning outings.
- Matching Dress: Try this out with any western dress or skirts.
- Suitable Face Type: If you have a round face and straight hair, try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: In case you want to trim the hair in summer, this suits them best.
6. Shaggy Back Swept Curls:
The messy look is good for women who have straight hair. This is great as it is with curly hair in the end and is pushed to the back with a curly structure. One of the best things about this medium haircut for curly hair is its suitability with all face shapes. It looks elegant, vintage, unique and stylish all at the same time and goes overboard with fashion.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out in summer.
- Perfect Occasion: This style best suits formal events.
- Matching Dress: Try this with a cute knee-length dress.
- Ideal Age Group: If you are in your 30s or 40s you are good to flaunt this hairstyle.
- Suitable Face Type: If you have any face type, you can work on this with straight hair.
7. The Summer Party Look:
This refreshing look is among haircuts for straight hair medium length. They are good to go and best for vacations, summer parties or daytime events. The medium-length hairstyle displays a dry and layered look which makes it distinct from the others. One side is pulled at the back and secured properly.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with a bright, cute dress.
- Best Season to Try: This style is good to go in summer.
- Ideal Age Group: Here is a style for women in their 30s.
- Perfect Occasion: This straight medium hairstyle is suitable for parties, morning events.
- Suitable Face Type: Those with round, diamond or oval-shaped faces with straight hair can do this style.
Read: Medium Hairstyles For Women Over 40
8. Medium Length Straight Hairstyle With Golden Highlights:
This medium blonde haircut for straight hair goes well with this style. This comes with golden highlights and suits several face structures. This style looks elegant, pretty, unique and quirky at the same time. This cut looks feminine and enhances the beauty in every look. It is an effortless look and can be maintained very easily.
- Matching Dress: Try this out with a knee-length dress or gown.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out for women in their mid-30s.
- Perfect Occasion: This look is good with any formal night parties.
- Best Season to Try: This style can go with all seasons as you wish.
- Suitable Face Type: You are free to try this with any face shape and straight hair.
9. The Chic Medium Length Straight Hairstyle:
This haircut for straight hair medium length goes good with those who love to keep it simple yet elegant and vintage. This is a great beautiful medium length hairstyle, which is brilliant, simple and goes all decked up too. This looks fancy yet satisfies those who want to be modest and love simple looks. The beautiful medium length hairstyle is styled in a brilliant way to make the hair look healthy and natural.
- Ideal Age Group: This goes good on women in their late 20s and 30s.
- Perfect Occasion: This goes good with corporate meetings or parties.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out in winter and monsoon seasons.
- Suitable Face Type: If you have an oval face and straight hair, you are good to go with this.
- Matching Dress: Try this style out with any knee-length smart dress or shorts or even formals.
10. The Soft Blunt Bangs:
If you are tired of sporting straight locks, don’t wait anymore, this is the perfect time for you to opt for that blunt front bangs and at the same time look amazing while doing so. Keep the length of the hair up to the eyebrows and leave strands on either side of the face a bit longer.
- Ideal Age Group: This goes well with women in their 20s.
- Best Season to Try: Try this out in any season as you wish.
- Matching Dress: Try this style with a casual look and any outfit.
- Perfect Occasion: if you have a night event, you can try out this look.
- Suitable Face Type: This medium length straight hair with bangs goes well with an oval-shaped face or round face.
Read: Easy Party Hairstyles For Medium Hair
11. The Front Braids:
This look can also be classified under a milkmaid braid where the hair from the front is infused into a French-styled pattern braid, which is firmly secured to the front and the sides. Start by combing your hair to one side and then start French braiding the hair all the way across the head. This time use a secure pin at the end of the braid to secure it.
- Matching Dress: This goes with any western dress.
- Best Season to Try: This goes well with the summer season.
- Ideal Age Group: Young women in their 20s are good to try out this new style.
- Suitable Face Type: This is good with any face shape totally with straight hair.
- Perfect Occasion: If you want to go for night parties, experiment with this style.
12. The Braid Pony:
We know that you don’t like your everyday pony anymore and therefore you can always opt for a variation in the way you style your ponytails. Leave some loose strands and then tie the braids from the side. Bring it all the way back and secure it in a pony. Take the last strand of hair, wrap it around the tie to hide it.
- Best Season to Try: This is good to go in the winter season.
- Perfect Occasion: This goes good with morning and lunch events.
- Suitable Face Type: if you have an oval face, you can totally rock this style.
- Matching Dress: Try this style for any western outfits or even simple kurtas for the look.
- Ideal Age Group: This medium length straight brown hair is good for young women below 29 years of age.
Read: Latest Medium Hairstyles for Girls
13. The Looped Pony:
Start by segmenting your hair into three. Now take the first half and convert it into a pony. And now with your fingers make a loop right before the tie and then pass your pony through the loop. Now take the rest and tie another pony and then again loop it. Continue to do it two to three times until you create this twisted ponytail hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: This goes good with women below 35 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out in winter and monsoon season.
- Suitable Face Type: Try this with the round, oval or diamond-shaped face.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for family events or festivities or celebrations.
- Matching Dress: If you want to wear ethnic or western, this style totally looks good and suits well for all occasions.
14. The Front Pouf:
This teasing up style never goes out of style. They are forever classy and are elegant. They look good for several events and occasions. For this black hairstyle start by teasing the hair in the front and then brush it back and secure it. Do the same with the sides and then use a fine comb to run it through the puff.
- Suitable Face Type: Try this with an oval-shaped face only.
- Matching Dress: Suit this up with an elegant gown or dress.
- Perfect Occasion: This style suits night parties or fashion events better.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s or 30s can try this free and experiment with this style.
- Best Season to Try: If you want to try this style in summer or winter, you are good to go in any season.
15. The Roll-Up Accessories:
This straight hair is good for women who want to deck up a bit more. If you have the fashion sense and want to keep it funky and quirky, then you should take this up. Try this style with morning events to make an impression. Take the front lock and then start rolling it right. Once you are done with the twisting use a heavy clip or accessory and pin it down. Make sure you comb your hair fine and through to get the sleeked down look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this during summers.
- Matching Dress: This goes with matching the knee-length dress.
- Suitable Face Type: This style goes good with an oval-shaped face.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this with casual friends, gatherings or outings.
- Ideal Age Group: This bright style is good for women in their mid-20s.
Read: Cocktail Hairstyles For Medium Hair
- Make sure to take good care of hair by applying hair spray at the end and make sure it stays for well-nourished
- Do not work by keeping tight bands and clips for longer than necessary. It may damage hair
- Most of the styles can be done by yourself with little help, hence try them out
- Make sure to use good natural oils to balance the hair damage done by styling if you are into too many styles. Use oils like Argan oil and avocado oil for benefits
- Use hair masks and do not skip to deep condition your hair.
Hope you enjoyed this article on medium length straight hairstyles. They are mostly simple, unique and suit many personalities. You do not need to worry on spending a lot of time with them and can also carry them off effortlessly. Hence try and make them more exciting by experimenting with different hairstyles and let us know how you like them in your comments.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Is it Okay if I Use a Hair Straightener Every Day?
Ans: In case you regularly nourish your hair with essential oils, serums, oil masks and hair masks regularly, then you can work on straightening hair every day or often. Generally, hair requires and needs some time to breathe, so it would be good to allow that so that it has enough time to restore its natural oils, and if possible to avoid daily usage of heating equipment.
Q2. How Often do I Require Hair Spa to Protect Hair?
Ans: It is good to visit natural hair spas and take care and advice from professional stylists who can suggest proper remedies to deeply nourish your hair and protect it from any untoward damage.
Q3. Is Hair Keratin Treatment Good for Straightening Hair?
Ans: Yes, a keratin treatment is one of the popular treatments undertaken these days for its natural and silky bright look. They are good to go, given that you take treatment from experienced professionals. It makes hair soft and silky smooth; however, it requires post-care with your stylist who will recommend based on your hair texture.
Q4. Are The Hair Straighteners Available in the Market Good for Hair?
Ans: Generally, it is advised to undertake hair straightening from a professional stylist to avoid unwarranted damage to the hair. There are straighteners available in the market for personal use, which can be used by an individual as long as proper precautions are taken.