15 Best Carpe Diem Tattoo Designs And Ideas
Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘carpe Diem? If you haven’t, this is the time you know about this famous yet significant phrase. The Latin meaning of carpe diem signifies ‘seize the day. While this was first noticed in Horace’s Odes English Literature, the phrase has caught public attention due to its popularity. The phrase means and signifies that the person is positive, meaningful, confident and fearless in their life. The phrase later was seen as associated with a symbol of happiness. Hence, carpe diem tattoo designs have become popular with modern youth.
Given the significant meaning, if you want a carpe diem tattoo of a phrase, this carpe diem tattoo idea might be a good one to consider. The actual and inner carpe diem tattoo meaning is quite positive and bold, and most of us love to get such expressions inked. This article gives you our top favourite 15 carpe diem symbol tattoos here.
Meaningful Carpe Diem Tattoo Designs:
Best designs of carpe diem tattoo fonts that can be successfully applied during the various phases of a life cycle will fill your heart with unlimited joy and motivation. Given the tattoo phrase, the design can suit what you like best as per the theme, font, and colour. The 15 best carpe diem tattoo designs have been enlisted here.
1. Carpe Diem Sleek Feather Tattoo:
The mix of the dark shading of Carpe Diem and the beautiful quill with flying plume animals gives an impression that ends up delicate and adaptable like the plume which flies away with the wind stream, and life must be brilliant. It is an update we should love today, not to put it off, but rather to grab the day. The symbolism in this style can be as basic as simply the framework or definite and hued for impact. Those who love small and intact tattoo designs will love this style, given it’s inked with great font and meaning. It is free, bold and yet natural in this way.
- Body Placement: This tattoo is excellent if inked near collar bones.
- Colour: The colour black is only significant to suit this tattoo design.
- Size: This is good to be a small carpe diem tattoo design.
- Skin Tone: The tattoo suits fairer to medium skin tones better.
- Suitable Gender: Women can get this design inked, preferably.
2. Carpe Diem Tattoo with Musical Touch:
Musical Carpe Diem tattoo outline reminds us that somebody appreciates the music of existence without a lot of stress; for the most part, it is highly typical and, more often than not, has an individual intending to be the wearer of the tattoo. You don’t need to have contemplated music to perceive the musical keys and images which speak to various notes in a bit of music.
These designs can likewise be utilised as a part of a Carpe Diem tattoo to remind somebody to appreciate the music of existence without excessive stress. It is exceptionally typical and generally has a highly individual intention for the wearer of the tattoo. So if you are a huge music lover and want to get a meaningful tattoo design for yourself yet, this is it; the search ends here.
- Body Placement: This is a good carpe diem tattoo on the legs near the ankles.
- Colour: The tattoo looks best when colourful with a touch of green and blue.
- Size: Larger-sized tattoo suits this design better.
- Skin Tone: Women with fairer skin tones can try this tattoo out.
- Suitable Gender: Women can try this tattoo better than boys.
3. Magnificent and Masculine Carpe Diem Tattoo Design:
A steering wheel Carpe Diem Tattoo carries a lot of significance. A steering wheel represents the ship’s captain, who is responsible and can take up any challenging task. He has faced adversity, and it has made him stronger. Those who relate to such ideas should take up the Steering Wheel to give them a bold and valiant look. So if you are adventurous, bold, wild, and have a challenging personality, this tattooed man is definitely for you.
- Body Placement: This would be great if located as a carpe diem tattoo chest.
- Colour: Uniform black colour only suits this style of tattoo.
- Size: This tattoo is good if inked in a larger size.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone men can try this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: Men are the right choice to try this tattoo out.
See More: Cute Devil Tattoo Designs
4. Carpe Diem Sun Tattoo:
This vivid carpe diem tattoo with the refreshing sunbeams says that each day is a new day with new beams, so let’s begin life in a new way. Time flies with the wings. You are idealistic in your life and go ahead to get all your worries and cross all the difficulties. The importance itself infers how critical these two little words are in each individual’s life. Men who are idealistic, hopeful, optimistic and timeless are best to try out this significant tattoo design without a doubt.
- Body Placement: This is great to be as a carpe diem chest tattoo.
- Colour: As shown in the picture, black and pinches of orangish-red only suit this design.
- Size: Only larger-sized tattoos in this design will look good.
- Skin Tone: Wear this tattoo for any skin tone you wish.
- Suitable Gender: These tattoo designs are best suited only for the male gender.
5. Carpe Diem Timeless Design:
A clock signifies time. Some people value the time they have and understand their significance. Therefore the clock Carpe Diem Tattoo is the perfect choice for them. A tattoo containing a clock with wings speaks about how time flies and becomes a beautiful tattoo for men and women. Suppose you love to be called someone responsible, significant and scheduled person. This tattoo will suit your personality.
- Body Placement: This tattoo is good if placed near the back of the shoulder or as a carpe diem tattoo arm.
- Colour: The shades of black and red will be good; if you choose to, you could get it in uniform black.
- Size: This is good to be a carpe diem small tattoo for looking good.
- Skin Tone: Fairer to medium skin tones are best suited to this design.
- Suitable Gender: This is a great tattoo to be tried by both men and women.
6. Carpe Diem Music Tattoo:
It is very exclusive and pretty to look at. They represent the music of life and how important it is for us to value every minute of our time. It reminds us to make music through all struggles of the day and smile through the tears. Thus Musical Carpe Diem Tattoos are among the best and most meaningful tattoo designs today. Hence, if you love music and art forms, this creative carpe diem tattoo is definitely for you. You can try this out without a doubt.
- Body Placement: Try this as a carpe diem tattoo wrist for the look.
- Colour: This tattoo is good to look at if in black colour only.
- Size: This is good to be larger to look significant.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone men can try this design out.
- Suitable gender: Men are best suited to try this carpe diem music tattoo.
7. Carpe Diem Butterfly Tattoo:
Butterfly Carpe Diem Tattoos are for those who believe they are free to act on their will and do whatever they think is right. They are responsible for themselves and speak the language of independence through this marvellous tattoo design. The tattoo is in cursive writing font with a butterfly attached at the end. This stylish font and design piece is best suited for those who want simplistic design forms and yet want a meaningful and artistic look on their tattoo.
- Body Placement: Wear this as a carpe diem hand tattoo for the look.
- Colour: This tattoo looks good only if inked in black colour.
- Size: Try this in medium size one for the look.
- Skin Tone: Fairer skin tones can look great in this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: This is an excellent tattoo to be tried for a woman.
See More: Ambigram Tattoo Designs
8. Carpe Diem Tattoo with a Heart:
Some people like to speak the language of love and its significance. The Heart Carpe Diem Tattoos are just the correct choice for this crowd. This is a great idea to get inked for those who want a simple yet lovely and cute design with a meaning for themselves. This is simple, small, yet lovely and has a significant meaning. The tattoo hardly takes time and looks pretty cute.
- Body Placement: This works as an excellent carpe diem foot tattoo.
- Colour: Wear this only in black tattoo colour to look good.
- Size: This tattoo is good only if in small font.
- Skin Tone: Those with skin tone can try this to get inked.
- Suitable Gender: Women can try doing this tattoo design. However, even men can suitably wear them.
9. Bowling Carpe Diem Tattoos:
Some people like to express joy in their lives through celebration. They also want to associate celebration with life. The Bowling Carpe Diem Tattoos are best suited for these kinds of people. Further, if you are a sucker for cricket, this is undoubtedly a good tattoo design. You do not need to think twice as it’s both meaningful yet very catchy and lovely.
- Body Placement: Wear this on the foot or the back of the shoulder to look good.
- Colour: You can either try it as colourful as shown in the picture or have it in black colour only.
- Size: Medium-sized tattoo looks good in this idea.
- Skin Tone: Those with any skin tone can try out this design.
- Suitable Gender: Men are best suited to try this design out.
10. Carpe Diem Bird Tattoo:
A bird stands as a sign of freedom and liberty. Those who associate themselves with such ideologies should take up the Bird Carpe Diem Tattoos as this will give them the desired look, and they shall be able to express themselves through this design. This carpe diem tattoo idea is quite simple yet stylish, trendy and meaningful all at the same time. It signifies women’s freedom, liberty, and bold nature when this is worn.
- Body Placement: Wear this tattoo on the back near the neck to look stylish.
- Colour: Black colour only matches this style well.
- Size: Wear this in a smaller size to look good and stylish.
- Skin Tone: Any skin-toned woman can try this tattoo out.
- Suitable Gender: A woman is best suited to try out this style.
See More: Buddha Tattoos For Men
11. Carpe Diem Tattoo Design:
To establish this tattoo’s outline, you should be imaginative with textual styles and examples. This style is straightforward and incorporates genuine words with no other symbolism, which may be why many people select to put it all on the line. The decision of textual style will rely on the position you need the tattoo, and some regular traditional textual classes incorporate Gothic or calligraphy.
- Body Placement: This carpe diem infinity tattoo is good if worn on the back near the shoulder or wrists.
- Colour: The tattoo is good only if inked in black colour.
- Size: This is good if in smaller size only to look significant.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone, men or women, can work on this to get inked.
- Suitable Gender: Either men or women can try out this design.
12. Carpe Diem Tattoo with Stylish Fonts:
A picture of the brilliant bloom with the Carpe Diem tattoo on the ankle sends a message to all. Bloom is an image of satisfaction, delight, truthfulness and trust, and it can be utilised as a part of the instance of joy and dismal circumstances. You can add customisations at the end of this tattoo, like adding a heart shape or flower.
- Body Placement: Wear this as a carpe diem tattoo on the foot or wrist.
- Colour: Black colour only suits best for this tattoo design.
- Size: This tattoo is good only if in a small size.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone can match this one.
- Suitable Gender: Either men or women can try this tattoo.
13. Flower With Carpe Diem Tattoo:
Floral Carpe Diem Tattoo looks very delicate, stylish and trendy. It speaks about courage, sincerity, wisdom and happiness. It also represents the faith that one should have in God and be happy in life with whatever they do. Those who want a larger and more significant tattoo can try this out. This is further unique yet entirely meaningful.
- Body Placement: Wear this either on the chest for men or on the arms for the woman.
- Colour: This is good to be in the colours shown above with tough blue and green.
- Size: Wear this tattoo in medium size to look good.
- Skin Tone: Those with fairer skin tone can try this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: Any gender can try this tattoo.
14. Devotional Carpe Diem Tattoo:
Basic Carpe Diem tattoo on the back components with two crucial words, which can appear in various sizes and any text dimension with a la mode way. The image of the joining the two hands implies the individual is offering appreciation to others and committed to somebody.
- Body Placement: This tattoo design is good if it tries to be inked on the chest or arms.
- Colour: Wear this in black colour only.
- Size: Medium-sized tattoos in this design will suit you best.
- Skin Tone: Wear this if you have a fairer to medium skin tone.
- Suitable Gender: This is a good carpe diem tattoo for men to try out.
15. Classic Yet Bold Carpe Diem Side Tattoo:
Classical Carpe Diem Tattoos are done in a very classy and stylish way. The calligraphy is fantastic and looks fabulous on the skin. It gives the tattoo a bold look and speaks the guiding principle of this phrase, which means to enjoy every moment of your life. Hence if you are a sucker for something bold and challenging, this is best for you.
- Body Placement: This tattoo is great for the arms and shoulders.
- Colour: The carpe diem tattoo in this font is good if in black colour only.
- Size: This tattoo is good in a larger size only.
- Skin Tone: Wear this tattoo for any skin tone as it matches all.
- Suitable Gender: Men can try this tattoo design out.
See: Tattoo Designs For Couples
More Tattoo Designs:
Tips to Consider:
Here are some additional tips before you get a carpe diem symbol.
- You can always customise the tattoo further. You can add a minute and a small symbol or design at the beginning or end.
- Additionally, change the colours as per liking.
- It is always first to see if colours match or not if you want to customise the tattoo. In this way, you can know if it may not go well.
- Go ahead if you like the tattoo only. Or else you may regret it, given that these are permanent ones.
Carpe diem designs may not be new but have been trendy and famous for decades. They never go out of fashion, given the inner significance and meaning and the style it comes up with. Hence, if you want something to get inked, simple yet meaningful, there is nothing better than this. Check what best design you like from the list and try them out.