The latest fashion is not only for women, but men are also now entering the race to look better in every possible way. Their urge and need to do something new daily motivates men to do things differently and uniquely. Apart from the regular razor hairstyles and simple head shaving techniques, men are now increasing their visits to the barber shop for the new line up hairstyle or even the blurry fade style. Irrespective of their hair type, they are now ready to try every short haircut to enhance their looks.
12 Best and Cool Very Short Hairstyles for Male with Images:
Here are the most popular, very short hairstyles for men. These are the all-wise trendy and stunning look hairstyles in the crowd.
1. Cropped Buzz Haircut:
This youthful look for guys can be a perfect fit for those who prefer very short haircuts. The cropped buzz haircut is a contemporary look for guys in younger age groups. Those who prefer easy-to-maintain everyday style can try it out, or alternatively, guys suffering from hair thinning can check it out too. It is cool, stylish and contemporary!
2. Short Hair Braids:
How about trying short hair with braids? Did you ever come across this new look? We love this cool style statement, and if you have an eye for bold, experimental style statements, you would love it too. This is among the best trending short haircuts for men. If you have curly or wavy hair texture, it fits you perfectly.
3. Side Fade with Short Haircut:
Here we go with another short haircut idea. This semi short haircut for guys comes with a side fade and is a perfect choice for summer and warmer seasons. With this haircut, you can combine comfort with a stylish and sleek look, ensuring a dapper and stylish look. In addition, you can try the blonde hair colour variants for a further dazzling and energetic style statement.
4. Angular Fringes:
Though suited for round faces however this hairstyle may suit all face shapes. By keeping the top layer long and then having a cut at the angle, the looks achieve by having tapered sides. It’s an emerging trend among youngsters. Also, even more, relaxed for the summer look.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Slim faced and silky smooth hair guys should try this style.
- Suitable Occasions: It’s good for casual dates and college students. However, this hairstyle tries by working professionals.
- Best Age Groups: Ideal for boys below 22 years.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: There is no specific season for having this hairstyle!!
- Matching Dresses: Western wear will suit this short hairstyle for men better, but it can also be teamed up with ethnic wear too!!
5. Caesar Cut:
This cut is very comfortable and easy to get with a simple dab of gel or styling cream. The short length style is comfortable and relaxed and also easy to spike up. With gel and cream, the spike can stay in place for a longer time. A very very comfortable style for summer and you can also carry this as formal wear to the office or a meeting.
- Preferred Face Shapes: It will suit better boys with an elongated or oval face.
- Suitable Occasions: Ideal for college campuses, college functions, corporate meetings, conferences, etc.
- Best Age Groups: Age is no bar for this type of hairstyle.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Good for all seasons!!
- Matching Dresses: It can be teamed up with any attire!!
Read: Best Short Hairstyles For Men
6. Slicked Back Look:
If you have long hair then why not go for a back brush and style it with gel or cream to get the sleek and stylish look, This goes well with even side parting or just by back brushing right from the crown region. Whether you have medium or short hair, you can try this style and carry it for a party or an office meeting.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Ideally, round face men should try this mature look. And normal or silky haired men should give it a try!!
- Suitable Occasions: Suitable for working professionals only who are planning to attend corporate meetings, conferences or normal routine office days!!
- Best Age Groups: It recommends for men above 30 years.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Suitable for every season!!
- Matching Dresses: This one can only be teamed up with formal dresses.
7. Casual and Classic:
This hairstyle is similar to the slicked back look. With hair short on the sides and long on the top of the crown region, this style is easy to achieve. Once again brush your hair through and apply style gel or cream to let it stay in the place for long hours. This style can never go out of fashion and looks good on tall men.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Guys with long or oval faces are ideal for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Occasions: It’s good for casual dates, birthday parties, friends get togethers, etc.
- Best Age Groups: Guys above 28 years of age should try it.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: It’s good to carry it around the year.
- Matching Dresses: Try to couple this hairstyle with only informal or casual dresses.
Read: Best Emo Mens Haircuts
8. Side Part Pompadour:
Pompadour is very common in the history of fashion as the same can be done with hair of any length and also suits young boys or a man and gives a boyish charm. It’s more ideal when you are out for a get-together and fun and frolic than for formal wear.
- Preferred Face Shapes: It is also suitable for all types of faces, but it will be better if the person carrying this hairstyle has silky or normal hair.
- Suitable Occasions: It is good if you carry this hairstyle to college, your part-time office, casual outings, etc.
- Best Age Groups: It is suitable for boys below the ’30s.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: It’s adaptable for all seasons.
- Matching Dresses: This hairstyle will suit mostly casual or informal dresses.
9. Short Back and Sides:
The short back and side hairstyles are quite famous amongst working professionals or men above 28 years of age. This hairstyle makes use of trimmers to shave off the hairs from one side and back. The other side of the head is left untouched but settled with gel to enhance its clarity. It is also recommended to have a bit longer hair before adopting this hairstyle, as the flow of hair has to be maintained on the opposite side of trimmed hairs.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Good for all face types with any hair. However, it will suit better the guys with silky smooth hair.
- Suitable Occasions: It’s a kind of all occasion type hairstyle for men.
- Best Age Groups: Men above 28 years should try this right hairstyle.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: It can be clubbed with any season but will suit better during winters.
- Matching Dresses: It will suit better with formal dresses.
Read: Best Hairstyles For Wavy Hair Men
10. Simply Short:
In this style, the hair is longer at the top, and the back and sides are a little short. A styling gel or a cream will be ideal as one may create a spiked look and help stay. Additionally, these cool very short haircuts for a guy’s hairstyles will also bring out your Romeo look and your commitment to your goals!! However, if you are planning to have this look, it is recommended to have it with a slight beard to enhance your look.
- Preferred Face Shapes: For men with fair complexion and oval faces, this hairstyle is a must-try. But for others, it is recommended to consult a professional stylist before having this look.
- Suitable Occasions: It is preferred for casual dates and parties.
- Best Age Groups: It is ideal for men above 28 years of age.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: It is suitable for all seasons.
- Matching Dresses: Good to team up with casuals.
11. Waves Along with Low Fades:
This wavy hairstyle with low fades is ideal for boys or men with curly hair as short hairstyles can be used to flaunt the hair textures. Additionally, the waves for this best, very short haircut for men have to be sharp, which can be enhanced with a lineup and a low fade.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Round-faced persons should carry this hairstyle, and it will suit well curly or wavy hair.
- Suitable Occasions: It’s good for casual parties, pub nights, family functions, etc.
- Best Age Groups: Age is no bar for this very hairstyle.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: suits all weather!!
- Matching Dresses: It’s good to pair this hairstyle with casual dresses
Read: Best Men Beard Styles
12. Undercut Variation Style:
It is a very stud type hairstyle and is suitable to reveal your serious yet joyful look. However, it is recommended to have a bit longer hair before trying this hairstyle. The flow of hair on top of your head will be revealed if the hair is a little normal to silky and long hair. Also, it is ideal if you visit a professional hairstylist before having this cut, as professionals will always result best!!
- Preferred Face Shapes: Round and slim faced persons should carry this hairstyle, irrespective of any hair.
- Suitable Occasions: It’s good for casual meets, parties, pub nights, family functions, etc.
- Best Age Groups: Age is no bar for this very undercut variation hairstyle.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Suits all weather!!
- Matching Dresses: Good to pair this hairstyle with casual dresses.
- Before trying these hairstyles, it is recommended to consult a professional hairstylist, as it will be a lot easier for you to define your style.
- For hair styling, do use hair styling products like hair gel or cream to set the hair flows, waves and fades.
- Do remember to offer routine care to your styled hairs to maintain the hair quality.
- Also, to provide proper and routine trimming sessions for your hairs, to keep the hairstyle and to equalize the ratio of trimmed to uncut hairs.
- After the use of hair styling products, do wash your hairs to make them frizz free and to enhance their quality and life!!
- Do wash your hair thrice a week or twice a week, as per requirement, to prevent your hair from the harmful effects of sweat, pollution, dust and dirt!!
The very short hairstyles for men mentioned above are unique and reflect the personality of an individual. Hence it is essential for you to decide your hairstyle very precisely to maintain your looks!! A haircut is also capable of revealing your thoughts so; it is advised to get it done by an experienced and professional hairstylist only!! This visit to the hairstylist will clear the fades and will define the streaks and spikes correctly. If you like the above mentioned very short hairstyles for guys, do drop your feedback!! Have a happy hairstyling session!!
Frequently Asked Question and Answer:
Q1. I have curly hair, and I find it very difficult to maintain it. Which hairstyle should I choose?
Ans: Having curly hair is not a severe issue, you can visit a barber or a professional hairstylist to discuss your short hairstyle!!! He can guide you with the latest hairstyling trends that will suit your face and hair. Additionally, you can also try the very short hairstyles for men adopted by celebrities or your role models, as they will keep motivating you to achieve your goals!!
Q2. What kind of styling products should I use?? Also, is it safe to use such products?
Ans: To maintain your hairstyle, you can choose a good quality hair cream or styling gel. However, to provide routine care to your hair to maintain and improve the quality of hair!! Additionally, these styling products of a reputed brand are safe to use only as per the instructions mentioned on the labels. Do wash your hair after the use of such products for very short boy haircuts.
Q3. How many trimming sessions are required for the maintenance of these short haircuts for men?
Ans: There are no specific requirements for maintaining these short hairstyles. However, the growth of your hair is also equally responsible for deciding the number and intervals of trimming sessions. If your hair growth is fast, there will be a lesser time in between the trimming sessions. However, in case of slower hair growth, the time between the trimming sessions may be increased.