Be it long, medium or short hair, apart from the accessories, makeup and nails, what makes the look or breaks it is the hairstyle that one chooses for the party. Whether the hairstyle has you leaving the hair loose, or whether it is bunched up or braided, we have got you covered with this article to guarantee that you are for sure the belle of the ball. The perfect hairstyle is what gives you the much-needed crown of confidence that keeps you going through the night. Once you get the right hairstyle, no matter what type your hair is or what texture it gives you the much-needed inspiration to keep you going through the night.
10 Stylish and Best Party Hairstyles for Medium Hair:
In today’s article, we shall lead with the different party hairstyles for medium hair that are hot and in right now.
1. Messy Shag Style:
Sudden party invitations are fun to receive, but what causes more stress is to choose the right easy party hairstyles for medium hair. In such situations, what one requires and what one needs during such times is a quick glam fix that will help us get ready in a jiffy and leave immediately. A gorgeous hairstyle does not mean putting in hours of effort to look good; all that we need is to keep it simple and look elegant.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: All seasons would suit this style.
- Suitable Occasions: This style suits morning and night parties.
- Best Age Groups: Women in their mid-20-30s could carry this style.
- Matching Dresses: Western wear, elegant gowns would be appropriate.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Oval-shaped face would look good with this kind of hairstyle.
2. Dancing Curls:
The first thought when we receive a party invite is to think of suitable party hairstyles for medium hair as it is natural that one would definitely want to have the absolute diva look. The thought which runs across every woman’s mind is how best she can get a second look from all around her and be the centre of attention with her lovely bouncy curls.
- Matching Dresses: Short dresses would match this well.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: All seasons are suitable for this hairstyles.
- Preferred Face Shapes: This hairstyle would suit heart-shaped faces.
- Suitable Occasions: Hairstyle this out for night parties and club events.
- Best Age Groups: Women in their early to mid-20s can look dashing with this hairstyle.
3. Easy Beachy Waves:
This is truly a beach-worthy hairstyle that can be a part of easy party hairstyles for medium hair as it is 100% doable. This style does not require much effort and can be styled in less than 5 minutes. All this hairstyle requires is that the hair is cut at different lengths framing the face with a streak of colour, giving it a carefree look it.
- Matching Outfits: This is best for beachwear and casual wear.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Summer would be the ideal season.
- Best Age Groups: Women in their early 20s look good in this.
- Suitable Occasions: Ideal for a perfect party out at the beach with friends or family.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Round-shaped face would look good as this style can make a face look slimmer.
Read: Best Holiday Hairstyles
4. Shaggy Bounces:
Beach parties have crazy dance parties, and when it comes to easy party hairstyles for medium hair, one needs a style that is effortless to create and maintain considering that one need not maintain a sleek, elegant look but can literally let one’s hair down. For such parties, the ideal hairstyles would be ones which do not need to be taken care of and can look good by itself.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: Summer would be the ideal season.
- Suitable Occasions: Ideal for parties held at beaches with friends.
- Preferred Face Shapes: This is a kind of hairstyle that can suit all face shapes.
- Matching Dresses: Beachwear, kimono, flowy maxi dresses and shorts with tops.
- Best Age Groups: Women who are in their early to late 20s can comfortably carry off this style.
5. Ballerina’s Knot:
This kind of bun ballet bun can be considered to be a simple hairstyle for medium hair for the party as they are very easy to create adding elastic bands and grips. It takes just a few minutes and effortless, and its sole aim is to keep hair out of one’s face during the dance. These buns do not require voluminous hair and can be done with thin hair too. This is a comfortable bun hairstyle that does not come undone easily.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: This could suit all seasons.
- Suitable Occasions: Ideal for day and nighttime parties.
- Matching Dresses: Elegant party wear jeans, gowns would suit this ideally.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Round and oval-shaped faces look good with this style.
- Best Age Groups: Women who are in their early 20s to mid 30scan work this style.
6. The Side Roll Bun:
The side bun when swept to one side has a romantic appeal to it unlike another easy medium hairstyle for parties. This bun is fairly easy to create as all you need to do to gather half the hair to the side where your bun will tie with an elastic. Now split the ponytail into two and using a hair doughnut push the hair into it to form a bun. Voila, you will have a sophisticated bun in no time!
- Suitable Occasions: This style is best for evening parties are ideal.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: A style that would be good to go through all seasons.
- Preferred Face Shapes: This classic style would look good with oval-shaped faces.
- Best Age Groups: Women who are in their early 20s to mid-30s can wear this hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: Elegant, and classy party gowns both long and short would suit this hairstyle.
Read: Party Hairstyles for Long Hair
7. Cool Girly Bangs:
This birthday party hairstyle for medium hair is a look which any girl can rock. These wispy bangs can beautifully frame the face with its short layers. The casual look can make the entire style effortless and make the short textured layers give off a playful vibe. These layers are cut in such a way that it can add volume to the hair even if you have thin hair.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: It is an all-season hairstyle.
- Best Age Groups: Young people can easily carry off this style.
- Matching Dresses: Casual beach style of clothes can suit this style.
- Preferred Face Shapes: All face shapes can totally suit this hairstyle.
- Suitable Occasions: These kinds of party hairstyles are the best for evening and night parties.
8. Textured Scrunch Ponytail:
Anything from blow-drying to scrunched up hair can be clubbed under party updos for medium hair. These kinds of hairstyles are an easy fix to transform your boring hair into party-ready hairstyle in no time. Use a scrunch after gathering up your hair and make them look bouncy. This trendy easy-to-do hairstyle can make you look stylish and effortlessly hot.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: All seasons can rock this look.
- Best Age Groups: Young women in their 20s can work this look.
- Matching Dresses: Match this hairstyle with short and long gowns.
- Suitable Occasions: Casual evening parties are ideal for this kind of style.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Women with oval and heart face shape look good with this.
Read: Best Hairstyle for Farewell Party
9. The Classic Party Hairstyle:
To add simplicity and chic on the same page, this simple Taylor Swift hairstyle for medium hair for the party is right here. This is a perfect look set against the backdrop of a classy party look. And this is a roll and tuck style where the hair is rolled up just above the nape of your neck. An attractive accessory will further add beauty to this hairstyle with some wisps of hair let out on one side.
- Suitable Occasions: Evening and night parties.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: All seasons are good for this.
- Best Age Groups: Women who are in their mid-20s to 30s can work this style.
- Preferred Face Shapes: This style would suit the best heart and oval-shaped faces.
- Matching Dresses: Ideal dress to match this hairstyle would be an elegant long party gown.
10. The Side Pouf:
This is one of the best simple hairstyles for medium hair for the party as it hardly takes less than 2 minutes to create. All you need is to part your hair on the side and twist the front hair to the side to form a puff and hold it in place with clips. One can even make use of hair bump its or artificial puff to get the right effect. This is a very simple elegant hairstyle trending today from Hollywood to Bollywood.
- Perfect Seasons to Try: This would suit all seasons.
- Suitable Occasions: One can wear this look to classy parties.
- Best Age Groups: An elegant style that would suit women of all ages.
- Preferred Face Shapes: Round shaped face women can try this hairstyle.
- Matching Dresses: Match with sophisticated long gowns and embellished saris.
Read: Simple Party Hairstyles for Short Hair
- A regular hair care routine is vital to the health of the hair, so one must take care of hair according to the hair type and texture.
- Keep your scalp clean by regularly washing hair. Avoid washing hair with very hot water. Avoid over-shampooing your hair as it can damage hair.
- Trim your hair regularly as this will promote hair growth. Condition your hair to keep it smooth and shiny.
- One must avoid tying up the hair too tight as this can damage hair and cause it to break.
- Practice proper brushing techniques and use a wide-toothed comb to remove tangles from the hair.
- A regular visit to the hair salon would go a long way in protecting your hair.
- Drink a lot of water and eat a balanced diet as this is essential to keep your hair healthy and strong.
It is rightly said that hairstyles are the finishing touches that can either make or break your entire look. The right style and combination can make you look nothing short of a diva. If you happen to be one of those who are having hair that is not-short-but-not-long-either then choosing the right party hairstyle may seem like quite a task but not to worry there are zillion medium hairstyles for parties for medium length hair that is super easy to achieve. Do share with us your experience regarding the hairstyles that suited you the best.
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
Q1. How to make my hair look shiny and glossy for special occasions?
Ans: The best way to make your hair look shiny and conditioned while doing wedding party hairstyles for medium length hair is to apply hair masks. One of the best masks is the Avocado mask which is packed with proteins and rich in vitamins to help condition both scalp and hair. A hair mask can be easily made by mashing one very ripe avocado, three tablespoons of olive oil, banana and egg. Blend all this in a blender until the mask is similar to smooth without chunks. Apply a quarter of this to the hair for and allow it to remain for 10 minutes, then shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
Q2. What are the common causes of hair loss?
Ans: When you are young hair loss can be an emotionally disturbing experience. Everyone yearns for the beautiful head full of hair. When one starts losing hair in clumps, it is worrying indeed. We must know that hair loss causes due to various conditions and understanding the reasons for hair loss is important. It can be caused due to poor health and lack of proteins in the diet and also stressful lifestyle. These concerns should address without fail to prevent further loss of hair.
Q3. How do I find out if I have thick or thin hair?
Ans: It believes that the only way we can test if our hair is fine, thick or medium is by doing a strand test. The test involves taking a strand of hair in between your fingers and where if you are unable to feel anything then that can only mean that you have thin hair, but you can feel a thick strand, then your hair texture is coarse.