10 Latest and Stylish Wedding Hairstyles for Curly Hair
Curly hair isn’t the most common as such, but we all know the challenges one can face with having a particular hair texture. Curly hair is not easy to manage and tame, and hence one can imagine the desperation to look good during the big days. So we are coming up with wedding hairstyles for curly hair guides to look out for the best looks.
Given that we all want to look like divas and princesses during the wedding and related events, these curly hair wedding styles are best to use up for flaunting one’s best looks. The right style can enhance the look totally and can make you look like a million bucks. Now buckle up and start prepping for the day through these curly bridal hairstyles.
10 Best and Trendy Wedding Hairstyles for Curly Hair in 2023:
Having curly hair and wondering how to get ready for your big day? Well, we understand the confusion with styling curly hair. Here are the best curly bridal hairstyles for the best looks.
1. Messy Braided Wedding Hairstyles for Curly Hair:
Bridal hairstyles are always challenging. Particularly is the case if you have curly and messy hair. But with this gorgeous hairstyle, you can make the most of it seamlessly. This bridal hairstyle is a perfect choice for girls with curly hair. The lovely look is captivating and exquisite, and hair accessories with messy braided curls only look more stylish and beautiful. What do you think?
2. Bridal Curly Hair Hairstyles with Half Hair Down:
If you love elegant and statement kind of appearance, this half-hair down hairstyle for curly hair brides is a perfect choice to check out. This hairstyle can look ravishing on your special pre-wedding festivities and functions. This hairstyle can be tried by women with any face shape seamlessly.
3. The vintage royal look:
If you truly want a great hairstyle that is unique, then you should experiment a bit with a little time in hand. This will give you an idea of what will look good and will help you to sync your hairstyle with your makeup. You could do this customization yourself or take the help of another pair of professional hands. This curly hairstyle for marriage is one vintage look that can look good on everybody, including the bride and guests.
- Matching Face Shapes: Those with oval and oblong faces can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: To Try this curly hairstyle for a wedding party during the winter season.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can flaunt this style very well than others.
- Suitable Outfit: Ethnic dresses or patialas can look good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during wedding events and pre-bridal showers.
4. The Curls, Accessorized and Twisted Bun:
Curls are a great way to look beautiful yet elegant when it comes to getting married. The accessorized bun compliments the curls extremely well, and there is a small space on the front, which allows you to set down a tiara if you want. The curls look great if your hair is naturally curly, but this look can be improvised even with straight hair. This is among the very popular curly hair for a wedding day look.
- Matching Face Shapes: Wear this style for faces with round and square face shapes.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are the best time to try out this style with ease.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s are best suited to try this best wedding hairstyle for a curly hair look.
- Suitable Outfit: The Long bridal dress is the best one in this style only.
- Perfect Occasion: Main Wedding ceremony can be a good choice to try this style out.
5. Full Curls:
Full-length curls are also a great way to get a good bridal hairstyle. Full length curls are easy to make though professional hands are recommended and look great with a flower accessory or jewellery for the hair. Full curls may require you to have longer hair than normal and will flow complementing the exquisite dress that you wear. This is among simple curly hairstyles for the wedding, which is quite easy to do.
- Matching Face Shapes: Oval and elongated face shapes are best for this one.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are well suited to this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s and early 30s are suitable for this style.
- Suitable Outfit: Long dresses and gowns are good for this easy wedding hairstyle for curly hair.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style during the wedding reception time for the bride. One can even wear this as a bridesmaid.
Read: Bridal Hairstyles For Short Length Hair
6. Simple Accessorized Hairstyle:
If you do not want to go too extravagant with your looks, then this simple hairstyle which is made with accessories is the perfect hairstyle for you. Sometimes a simple hairstyle is all that matters. The curls are a perfect place to arrange several accessories, including a tiara if you feel adventurous. These hairstyles for curly hair for Indian wedding, however, requires professional help to add several accessories and to make the right manner.
- Matching Face Shapes: Square and heart face shape women can try this out.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to flaunt this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this hairstyle for women in their late 20s only.
- Suitable Outfit: This curls hairstyle for an Indian wedding is good to go with lehengas or dresses.
- Perfect Occasion: One can wear this curly bun for a wedding during pre-wedding events.
7. Straight Curls:
This is a little more difficult than the normal curls hairstyle because it requires your hair to be straight as well. The best thing to do is to tie your hair overnight into braids and open these braids in the morning. It is easily accessorized and looks stunning. This is called a curly hairstyle for Indian wedding with straight and smooth waves with softness. Here this open style is easy to maintain as well as less frizzy than normal curls.
- Matching Face Shapes: Wear this style for round and square face shapes.
- Best Season to Try: Women can try this style during winters and monsoons.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the age group of the late 20s to 30s anyone can wear this style.
- Suitable Outfit: Saree or lehenga both are can be a good choice for this style.
- Perfect Occasion: One can prefer this style during pre-wedding events or parties as to the form of, curly hairstyles for wedding guests.
8. Soft Curly Wedding Look:
Here comes among popular hairdos for curly hair texture. This is again an Indian style of look, which is quite easy to do but with proper help from a professional guide. This loose haircut is done properly, and soft curls are done with proper hair accessories as well attached to it. Both girls and women who are brides can try this style out for easy and edgy looks.
- Matching Face Shapes: Those with any face shapes can try this style of loose curly updos for weddings.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are the best time to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s and 30s can wear this marriage hairstyle out.
- Suitable Outfit: Long gown or dress is best suited to try this look.
- Perfect Occasion: One can prefer to wear this long curly hairstyle for weddings for any pre-wedding function or engagement ceremony.
Read: Simple Bridesmaid Updos 2023
9. Frizzy Hair Bridal Look:
Here come lesser known curly wedding hairstyles for medium length hair. In case you have hair of shoulder length or medium length, then you may want to try this one out. This style is inspired by celebrities and looks flawlessly gorgeous without fail and doubt. Women who love to experiment with stylish and edgier looks and want to look graceful may want to prefer this cute one.
- Matching Face Shapes: Wear this shoulder length curly hair wedding style with oval and elongated face shapes only.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in the 30s are best fit in this quick look than others.
- Suitable Outfit: Wear a long wedding gown, as shown in the picture to look amazing in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: This is a wedding ceremony or reception kind of hairstyle.
10. Curly Bridesmaid Hairstyle:
This is among our favourite bridesmaid updos for curly hair. If you want a simple yet specific and elegant look as a bridesmaid, you want to try this style out at your best friend’s wedding. This look is very easy just make sure no tangles are there in your hair. Further, you can always add your favourite hair accessories as you wish and attach them to the hair, and you will surely rock it.
- Matching Face Shapes: Women with any face shape can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style during winter and spring season only.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s or 30s anyone can try this one out.
- Suitable Outfit: This blonde curly wedding hairstyles with bridesmaid look is only good with long gowns.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this as bridesmaid attending the wedding ceremony of your friend.
11. Curly Hairstyle for Wedding with Short Hair:
Having short hair? Worry not, we can try out this amazing bridal hairstyle for short curly hair. Those who have short or bob length hair can try this one out. It looks stylish and edgy. We love the way it turns out. One can try this even in the form of curly bob wedding hairstyles, and we swear that you can rock in the picture that day!
- Matching Face Shapes: Round, oval and square face shapes women can try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to flaunt this one.
- Ideal Age Group: In any age group women can perfectly look radiant and youthful in this style.
- Suitable Outfit: A long gown is a good option. Otherwise, you can wear traditional ethnic wear for any ceremony.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for the wedding day in a similar fashion to a Christian wedding. Or alternatively, wear this for nice pre-wedding ceremonies as well.
Read: Hairstyles For Beach Wedding 2023
12. Natural Curls for Bridal Style:
Here comes a natural curls bridal look. This is added with a hair accessory, which looks amazing and stylish. This natural curl hair updos for weddings can be done in a similar fashion to look unique and yet very graceful. Those who are bored with having regular looks may want to try this style out. Wear your favourite accessories to this to enhance this look. You can even add curly flower girl hairstyles look with flowers attached. One can even try this out for thin hair.
- Matching Face Shapes: Square and heart face shapes are suitable for this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: This black wedding style is good to go in summer and monsoons.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s and early 30s are perfect matches here.
- Suitable Outfit: Wear this hairdo with a long flowy gown to look amazing.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this during your wedding ceremony or reception to look gorgeous with style.
Here are a few suggestions for brides and guests to do a curly wedding style,
- Make sure you tame curls well. Else they may tangle and make your hair very frizzy.
- Most curly women suffer from dry hair. Hence try out good moisturizing and nourishing products.
- Tame the frizz well. Apply the serum on hair before styling the hair very well.
- Make sure you do not use too much heat appliances on your hair.
- Work on using good shampoos and conditioners without any chemicals as they may spoil your hair more.
- Hair spa before the wedding may be a good idea to tame and style hair very well.
These are among the most popular wedding hairstyles for curly hair. Given these top picks, let us know which your favourite one is and if you tried any, do share your thoughts with us. Since there is a good number of variants, you can easily pick one as per the occasion and your style preference. You will surely rock the wedding times with your style in these looks.
Read: Half Up Half Down Wedding Styles
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does waterfall braid with curls wedding suit women above 35 years old?
Ans: Waterfall braids are among popular ones to try out during pre-wedding events. Women in the 20s are the best fit for it. However, if you are above 35 years, you can always try and customize the hair with the help of your professional beautician.
Q2. I have curly hair, and it is dry and frizzy. Which is a good shampoo, and how to protect it well?
Ans: Make sure to protect hair from chemicals and also do good oil massage regularly. Voluminous and moisturizing shampoo can be the best one to protect from thinness and dryness of hair when in curly nature.
Q3. Can I use hair serum regularly for curly hair? Is it good?
Ans: Yes, hair serum does nothing but taming and making hair soft and smooth. One can use an effective serum with argan oil or almond oil for curly hairstyles.